Pirivom Santhipom Season 2

Jyothi- torn between two love!!!!!

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well friends , this is a particular post i wanted to always share with you all. 
we all adore Jyothi and Karthik and mostly their love story!!!❤️
AS their love is facing problems now , i want sum all the points i feel about this story.
Jyothi is now torn between two loves
1.the love she has for her beloved father whom she respects and cares a lot !!!!!
2.the love for her sweet heart - who means live to her 

now that her situation exactly is she is torn between the love for her  father and love for sweetheart.
To go with either one is very difficult  choice. Some people also feel that she is doing something wrong , well the answer is she promised to her parents about their selection but she could'nt  
stop herself from falling in love .When she decided to marry Aravind there lied the big mistake of her life but wake up ppl what else she could do, she thought she could make others happy and and be happy by sacrificing her love . The toughest  point in one's life is trying to forget the love when the love is always in front of you 💔.She is still hooked and longing for both the love .
Now Aravind realized that there is some one in Jo's heart. Hoping he ll help in their bonding !!!!

My conclusion is Jo is not all actually creating any mistake all , but she is helpless!!!!!!

my take on Karthik:
theway his love story is he is very much attracted and attached to jyothi's love . That came as sudden distractions from his past , distraction has turned into attraction .His life would be painful without her , so only he is very eager in getting his love !!!!!

So guys that is  my end of the post . 

do share your opinion friends !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for this post. you have narrate jothi's and karthik's situation very well.
actually parents also must understand before they take a decision they must see what their children feeling about it. actually it;s not easy for a girl to forget her love at any cost. even though if she get married to another person that love will remain in her heart  until she dies.

from my point of view jothi is not doing any thing wrong, since she has the support of karthik and he always wants make sure she is happy and free from problems. jothi can face any problems with his support. and she has taken her right decision to get marry karthik and he also firm in his decision so nothing worry about others.

i hope the PS team maker her character little bit outspoken becoz we must see a change in her role play , becoz the story needs this type of change becoz all the other family members try to influence her life and make her life miserable by forcing to a difficult situation.

i hope what ever the hurdles come i their way it will vanish as soon as possible let them get marry soon.
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushiya1

thanks for this post. you have narrate jothi's and karthik's situation very well.
actually parents also must understand before they take a decision they must see what their children feeling about it. actually it;s not easy for a girl to forget her love at any cost. even though if she get married to another person that love will remain in her heart  until she dies.

from my point of view jothi is not doing any thing wrong, since she has the support of karthik and he always wants make sure she is happy and free from problems. jothi can face any problems with his support. and she has taken her right decision to get marry karthik and he also firm in his decision so nothing worry about others.

i hope the PS team maker her character little bit outspoken becoz we must see a change in her role play , becoz the story needs this type of change becoz all the other family members try to influence her life and make her life miserable by forcing to a difficult situation.

i hope what ever the hurdles come i their way it will vanish as soon as possible let them get marry soon.

wll said anu!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏
i guess she is slowly gaining some confidence!!!!!!!