CW Channel

|F.R.I.E.N.D.S|ChatClub|GroundControlToMajorTom! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 102

Page 1
Page   of 102
Page 3 Page 102

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Rish do you not have the channel that shows FRIENDs on television?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|F.R.I.E.N.D.S|ChatClub|GroundControlToMajorTom! (Page 2)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
i haveee .. but its not on all the tyme , and i watch friends back to back Tongue
plus its on season 6 abhi tk , i am at season 8 now ! thats about to end in 2 epis LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
omg don't remind me about the ending episode; it gets me in tears EVERY single time. but i kinda wish they had a better ending for Joey though... i mean in the end Ross and Rachel got back together and were stable with baby Emma and Chandler and Monica moved even further to adopt twins and move into a new home, Phoebe got married to Mike but Joey was just kinda left hanging i think..

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Aliya, doesn't ComedyCentral show it? I think it shows random episodes na?

-Aliya-

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i knowww dudeee Angry

and even though JOEY got his Own SHOW ! but even in that series' Finale , he was again left hanging .. they dint show his marriage , they just showed the girl he will marry laterrr in future Stern Smile

WTH ,, they shud have gotten Joeyy and Monica to Love each other like the series' concept was supposed to be in the Beginning Stern Smile

Edited by -Seri_KSG- - 29 January 2012 at 11:12am

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
^^i'm reading your FF now zarqa ;)

and yep its moved to comedycentral but honestly everybody wants it back on E4

Edited by -Aliya- - 29 January 2012 at 11:12am

cant.be.assed.

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
awww u guys are sooo lucky to have such Osm english channels ..

its Star World which is showing the series !

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Seri_KSG-

i knowww dudeee Angry

and even though JOEY got his Own SHOW ! but even in that series' Finale , he was again left hanging .. they dint show his marriage , they just showed the girl he will marry laterrr in future Stern Smile

WTH ,, they shud have gotten Joeyy and Monica to Love each other like the series' concept was supposed to be in the Beginning Stern Smile

oh i never watched the serial Joey because i heard it was a flop and tbh it looked kinda boring. i would never change anything about the couples of the show FRIENDs though. definitely not my Mondler <3 i love monica and chandler together. but wasn't there an episode where it showed what life would have been like if monica and joey had gotten together: they showed joey being fattened up because of monica's constant cooking LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CW Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.