CW Channel

|F.R.I.E.N.D.S|ChatClub|GroundControlToMajorTom! - Page 2

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
omg don't remind me about the ending episode; it gets me in tears EVERY single time. but i kinda wish they had a better ending for Joey though... i mean in the end Ross and Rachel got back together and were stable with baby Emma and Chandler and Monica moved even further to adopt twins and move into a new home, Phoebe got married to Mike but Joey was just kinda left hanging i think..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aliya, doesn't ComedyCentral show it? I think it shows random episodes na?
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knowww dudeee 😡

and even though JOEY got his Own SHOW ! but even in that series' Finale , he was again left hanging .. they dint show his marriage , they just showed the girl he will marry laterrr in future 😳

WTH ,, they shud have gotten Joeyy and Monica to Love each other like the series' concept was supposed to be in the Beginning 😳

Edited by -Seri_KSG- - 12 years ago
-Aliya- thumbnail
^^i'm reading your FF now zarqa ;)

and yep its moved to comedycentral but honestly everybody wants it back on E4
Edited by -Aliya- - 12 years ago
-Seri- thumbnail
awww u guys are sooo lucky to have such Osm english channels ..

its Star World which is showing the series !

-Aliya- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Seri_KSG-

i knowww dudeee 😡

and even though JOEY got his Own SHOW ! but even in that series' Finale , he was again left hanging .. they dint show his marriage , they just showed the girl he will marry laterrr in future 😳

WTH ,, they shud have gotten Joeyy and Monica to Love each other like the series' concept was supposed to be in the Beginning 😳

oh i never watched the serial Joey because i heard it was a flop and tbh it looked kinda boring. i would never change anything about the couples of the show FRIENDs though. definitely not my Mondler <3 i love monica and chandler together. but wasn't there an episode where it showed what life would have been like if monica and joey had gotten together: they showed joey being fattened up because of monica's constant cooking 😆
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aliya-

^^i'm reading your FF now zarqa ;)

and yep its moved to comedycentral but honestly everybody wants it back on E4

Oooh! Now i am excited about your comment 😃 But the part was shit, i suck at comedy :|

I know so do i, hardly anyone watches comedycentral :/
-Aliya- thumbnail
comedycentral is only know for two and a half men 😆

oh well atleasy they are still showing FRIENDs on tv. i nearly panicked when i heard E4 weren't showing FRIENDs anymore because i thought no other channel was showing the show but its okayy as long as the show is still on tv i guess we gotta make the most of it hehe
-Seri- thumbnail
@ Aliya
i know ! 🤣
but u know , a few days back , i went crazy in searching Facts about Friends .. and in those , i found out that the First Love Interest was supposed to be Joey and Monica, but then they changed it to RnR and Mondler 😆

and i LOVE Mondler tooo 😍 no doubt about that .. i love alll..
and after mondler got together , i thot Joey and Phoebe shud b together 😍
but yeah whatever .. its still osm the way it 😆

and yeah Joey the series  was Okayish , i saw it awl on YT 😆
i Loved Micheal { joey's Nephew ] in it a Lot 😆
and the series was so so 😆
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aliya-

comedycentral is only know for two and a half men 😆

oh well atleasy they are still showing FRIENDs on tv. i nearly panicked when i heard E4 weren't showing FRIENDs anymore because i thought no other channel was showing the show but its okayy as long as the show is still on tv i guess we gotta make the most of it hehe

I always watxh it on Comedycentral, the best thing about it is that you can never get bored of it :P

Oooh invite Sahar, she lurves FRIENDS lol