|F.R.I.E.N.D.S|ChatClub|GroundControlToMajorTom! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Zarqa

yeaaah , true that !
even u watch the previous epis , u will still laugh at those 😆
😍
i keep forgetting that everytime i erase my internet history i erase the password history too which logs me off I-F. i had written a pretty big comment and it wasn't able to post because i had erased my internet history therefore logged myself off I-F unintentionally LOL. stupid phone.

FRIENDs is one show i wouldn't change anything about. Every character was special, no character was ever left out, they all had their moments and spotlights on the show at one point. And i <3 the off-screen cast just as much. did you know the cast used to do everything together (even presenting awards together) just to make sure that all six of them were together and no-one was left out. aww how special is that <3 where do you get a cast like that? they did so much together just to make sure that the show started and ended with all 6 of them as a gang
@ Aliya
OMG , u just sed what i have felt too !
yeah that is Just Amazing .. i too Love how each character was shown equally with their own issues 😆
its just mindblowing !
Oooh invite Sahar, she lurves FRIENDS lol
[/QUOTE]

funny you say that because i already told her and she was lovely enough to congratulate us =)

speaking of Sahar i might as well post the avis she made on FRIENDs here too since we finally have a place to post them 😃

i'll post them one by one so that you guys can comment on it =)

awww thats from season 9 😆

haven't been here yet 😆

post something from the earlier seasons 😛
oh crap you guys actually know the seasons. i don't even know the seasons hehe. i just know vaguely where they are from. i just watch them randomly

hmm here is something veryyy early from FRIENDs:

the actual starting credits hehe
ohhh now i remember , i saw this scene on YT Randomly 😆

the Eye COntact ! 🤣
Oh GOD ! i just LOVE its title video ! 😍

and u know , i got to know that they were gonna make another song by Rembrandts , FRIENDS title song ! Glad they dint do so 😆 😍

and yeaaah i remember them now cuz i am watching them ,, 😆
thats not the eye contact episode. that was the one where they got late for Thanksgiving and Monica and Chandler weren't happy about that so they locked them out and to get in the other popped their heads through the door but Joey got stuck so they had to slam the door open and this is what happened:

hahaha

i'll be there for youuu, when the rain starts to pour
Sehrish your favourite character is Joey right? do you think he should have ended up with Rachel ;)

^^made by Guddi