Nadheswaram

Nadhaswaram December 2011 Archives

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thursday update

Konja busy friends .. so brief updates ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Puspa asking Maha to get ready to go hospital but Maha refuses. Says she would go with Pandi and leaves. Devanai ask Puspa not to bother as Maha now days love to go everywhere with Pandi. Pushpa has a big smile.

Sokku comes to see Gaja mother and says sorry for Pandi hitting Gaja. GM (gaja mother) says its okay. Sokku ask why she wanted to see him. She tells him about how both Malar Gopi are married but yet waiting to be accepted into the family. She explains that both are yet to start their marriage life. She had tried talking to Malar but Malar said they need Sooku to get well first. GM wants Sokku to speak to Gopi and ask them to start their life. Sokku says yes. Sokku says thanks to her for such concern on both Malar and Gopi.

Velu comes to see his mapillai. Ask permission from his lady boss to take selvarangam back for a function. Together ask money too. Lady boss permits for only one day to attend the function.

Sokku comes and see Gopi. Both happy to see each other. Sokku ask both why did they go so far away and got married? What is the story? Both Gopi and Malar looks at each other.

to be continued ..

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kuthirai no3.. getting into Kunduchatti ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ - Wednesday -7th Dec 2011

Paramu Pathavachufying to Ramesh

Mayil & CO @ Sr.pp Home.. Sr. ask them to leave to Kamu's Function , wherein his family will join once after the mahesh valaikappu is over.. As mayil n co didnt expect this .. they gave an stunned look @ Sr.. n mayil  maluppittu both leaves the place..Meen's Starts her mandram's like why can't they postponed the function ..but sr. stops her n tells pls dont reopen ur mouth .. i jus could sense that things are coming in place.. pls dont spoil it nu solluraru.. Rag's also joins mom n tells mayil  n co doesnt even have an concern to check with mahesh on her valaikappu..as she is behind them standing like mountain.. they always found to be worried about thier kids.. but not any one of us.. so i suggest lets call kobi annan to our function๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ .. but Sr. pp again denies that n tells lets try to go back to normalcy.. so dont pull any string now.. which would put the situation topsy turvy.All disperse๐Ÿ˜†.

KNG with ashok under deep discussion(itha thaan room pottu yosikurathu nu solluvanga polla๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)malar brother is not agreeing with KNG's thought that taking clearence from malar n co..there comes Malar n Kobi.. n tells that they are not interested for this marriage as its not good to do for Roh's..ashok gets furious n started to jump on malar n kobi.. but KNG comes in n started  taking away both of out n started to scold them.. Kobi replying him in a very soft tone.. that i broke his hand due to slip in my mind.. but i will also broke hand with all my senses awakenโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. that could be yours if you go ahead with roh's marriage nu sollitu both leaves the hotel.. KNG left with thought.

Runaway bride paramu meets loosu ramesh.. n conveys about his brother dislike towards thier marriage.. n request him to goto his dad n tell him that he dont like paramu, as if her family do this once. .. it would create more issues inside her family .. for which they are not prepared (Patha vachuteeyae paramu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘).. But Our loosu boy tells that he likes her only for this good quality (nijamavae ivan loosu than๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)reason of accepting her faults n giving up her wishes for her family๐Ÿ˜ฒ(Vidhee valiyathu rameshu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ). n tells her to leave with peace of mind as he will know how to convince his brother for this marriage.both disperse.

Jags jumping at his house after hearing malar's interference in Roh's marriage n leaves with ashok that they should not leave them to live in peace n both men leave the place.. Roh's tells her mom that i have msged her clearly about my decision no idea why did she interferred??Mom callsup her new thoppulai KNG ..that donkey is acting ama๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..he talks to her in soft tone.. as if he dont know anything.. she conveys about the jag's leaving home with ashok to malar place..n cuts the call..KNG Smiling there.. Malar is cleaing vessels in her home.. got to see someone .

Screen Freezes
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Ennaku kudhurai ellam ottu teriyadhu paar .. naan back seater aah iruken pls  ๐Ÿ˜›

THURSDAY UPDATES

Jeganathan arrives there with good for nothing Ashok. He walks in anger towards Malar who upon noticing him just ignores and continues with her washing. He goes to her and shouts asking if she is not bothered about her life or his (pointing at gopi) who appears there too. Ashok ask father why wasting time talking, just kill Gopi. Malar says no and don't create problem here. Jega ask who is creating what? Why does she comes interfering in his issue and who is she to be concern about his daughter's wedding? Father says she has left family for Gopi then why still interfering in his family matter. Ashok supports his father says that already she sign and said she got nothing to do with this family, then why now interfering with this wedding issue? Is Gopi teaching her everything?

Jega ( i wonder why he screams top of his lungs ennakei kadhu paining!) screams at Malar on why they creating problem with Gokul. Its his daughter marriage and she odukali got no right to interfere. Malar ask her father to watch his words but he ask why should he?  Who is she to give her no concern regards to Rohini's wedding? Gopi only stands there and ignores Jega. Does not interfere at all since Jega is talking to Malar. Malar ask her father not to talk much and to leave. She will talk to Rohini and Rohini will decide her life. They thought Gokul was good and got him married to her and she had hell life with him. Now they are tying to ruin Rohini's life by getting her married to that ayogi fellow.  Jega ask who is she to call his mapillai ayogi and raise his hand to hit her.

Gopi says  "helo" ๐Ÿ˜† all this while his talking is ok but his got no rights to hit his wife. Jega says he will hit or kill Malar, who is gopi to question him. Gopi reminds him his Malar's purushan ๐Ÿ˜† Jega gets more angry. Gokul arrives and watches this from far. Jegan gets angry and holds Gopi shirt to hit him but Gokul runs and stops Jega and ask him to leave.  Ashok tells Gopi he will kill Gopi and Malar ask who is gona hurt who. Has he forgot how his hand is hanging in tottil now ๐Ÿ˜† Jega goes near Malar and Gopi, warns them hard and tells them he will kill both of them for interfering his issues and leaves. Gokul goes near Gopi and says Super lae Gopi and leaves. Both Malar and Gopi stares at him.

( idhu oru vetti episode .. total aruvai for 6mins 8 secs)
Murthi brother calls his brother and anni. Tells his brother that he loves Paramu and only wants to marry her. He ask his Murthi not to interfere and leaves. Murthi starts jumping on Kamu and accuses her for changing everyone in his family. Vanitha watches all this from back. Murthi keeps scolding her and Kamu gets annoyed and ask why has he changed like this? She dont think she can come and live with him alone in Thiruchi and ask him to go alone. Murthi swears and tells Kamu if she does not stop this wedding, they both no longer would be husband and wife. Goes away leaving Kamu crying.

(another waste of 6 mins!) Jegan screaming and jumping at home, Ashok ask him not to bother about Gopi and to make arrangement for wedding. Gokul father calls and insults jegan maxsimum and says lucky Malar has inform him about this wedding and cuts the line. Jegan jumps tham thom again and Gokul ask Rohini again about her decision. Rohini says she is very sure aboout this marriage and says yes

Gokul, Ashok and Jega comes to Gokul hotel and same talk about Malar and Gopi

sorry friends... my video the last 5 mins is not working. can someone put up brief on what happen. I think it was bout gokul planning sumting against Gopi with Jega and Ashok. Thanks

From swash2:
Gokul cunningly talks that Gopi has brainwashed Malar and all along, he has been behind Jagan's sothu; and even now by interfering he wants to achieve that. Jagan and Ashok are livid adn talk abt finishing Gopi off, chopping him, etc, which is caught by gokul on his cell phone with a sideways grin. they talk and talk abt killing Gopi and throwing his body off and all is captured by Gokul.
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday 9.12.2011

Kamu & Vanitha come to Sokku's house  - edhukka โ€“  to get periappa's ashirvadam before going to Tiruchi..  Sokku becomes bit emotional seeing Vanitha , apologises on behalf of Gopi. Vanitha azhaga repies โ€“ past is past , marappom mannipom , I have forgotten it long back.  Sokku thampathi bless both of them . Kamu & Ragini come back from temple. Sisters talk among themselves for some time & kamu/Vani leave. As usual Meenu's polambal starts โ€“ padupavi Gopi , rejected such a thangamana ponnu , alithukkoling- Kazhudaiku theriyuma karpoora vasanai. Sokku teases โ€“ Kazhudaiku karpoora vasanai therinja enna theriyatti enna , is it going to do pooja at the temple.

Postmaster Pirai supervising his farm.  Jollu vitting at a female worker. Sam comes  , nondufies him โ€“ why always coming to the farm when amma is away , majority female workers , something fishy. With this slight blackmail Sam asks for money to buy lunch Pirai orders , no outside food , have already cooked , just heat it up & bring it.Sam kuumi adiching going round the stove with sambar vessel โ€“ it is piping hot , knows not how to remove it. Pirai comes ,without knowing it is hot lifts the vessel drops it on his foot & dances in pain , asks for cold water while Sam runs to paati's house for lunch.

Gopi /Malar coming out of a temple talking . They decide only Gopi will go to Kodaicanal for kacheri while Malar will stay back  lest some problem arise to Rohini because of Gokul , Malar will be of some help to her. Outside the temple meet Sokku . Sokku is not happy with their decision , insists both should go. Gopi/Malar agrees. Gopi gives dad some money to take care of Mahes' valaikappu. Sokku asks Gopi to utize it for his honeymoon. As Sokku leaves [Kovilukku vandhuttu Swami kumbidama thirumbi poyitar] Malar's mom comes. Malar asks about Rohini's decision. Malar mom sings Gokul puranam โ€“ changed man , good man, should not keep on harping about a man's past. Gopi tries to make her understand, but the lady says we will talk about it later after your return from honeymoon.

Mayil & Deivani come to Sokku's house. Mayil gives Sokku some money for Valakappu function. Then they bless Mahesu & gives her some cash as their Ashirvadams. Mahesu , Meenu & ragini upset with Chitappa's behaviour ,feels he is acting like a third person. Ragini becomes vociferous  in accusing chitaps & his selfishness . Sokku slight look vitting at Maha to guage her reaction , puts an end to the discussion as usual supporting darling brother .  From outside โ€“ Yaaru veetlanu oru simha garjanai.. Ragini goes out to see who is shouting. There stands Jaggu singam. Sokku- Jaggu nerukku ner modal โ€“ Jaggu talks nonsense , Sokku's poramui  saturates, gives it back to him. Jaggu leaves saying I will see you all one hand.

Sokku comes back in to the house. Seeing Maha supera drama poding. Tells that man Jaggu is unnecessarily coming here & shouting about Gopi with whom we have severed all ties. Told him to go to Gopi's house & talk to him there , this is not Gopi's house. Again throws a look at Maha & leaves.

Habba gundu sattikulla kudhira Otti muduchuten he he he - horse neighs

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thursday updates

(suttama oru mannu kudha puriyalai dialog between shankar and shanti mukkalai pesurangal ) Shanti is not happy with the phone call. Shankar says he got to do ask asked by the person who paid them. He then suggest her to go to Gopi room and pretend like asking for panadol for husband head pain and get into the room. Later he too would join in and the throw the poison and kill Gopi and then they can kill malar ๐Ÿค” (this is what i cud understand from their talking ) They both go to Gopi room. Shanti knocks the door and gopi malar comes out. Just when Shankar about to spray both faces, the hotel boy appears and ask what they want and that he would get the medicine. Both malar gopi goes back to their room. Shankar says for now to hold this thing.

Kamu gives the payi to vanitha but her MIL ask why she cant bend down and put that vaa nu? Vanitha ask her mother to keep quite. Kamu does not say a thing but takes the payi back and puts for them to sleep. Ramesh comes. Kamu goes to kitchen to serve Ramesh food but he ask her what happen when attai mama came this morning. Kamu does not answer him anything but straight goes to Vanitha and ask her to serve food for Ramesh and goes into her room. Vanitha goes to kitchen and Ramesh ask what happen to anni. Vanitha says nothing but Ramesh is not happy and goes in back calling his anna. He ask Murthi what happen when attai mama came this morning. Lolayee opens her mouth but son shuts her away by asking her to keep quite. Murthi shows his anger to Kamu blaming her for pottufy to his thambi. Kamu gets angry and fights back. Murthi says yei and kamu raise her hand to stop him talking โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ She ask why is he killing her like this. Don't make her hate this house with all incidents. As it is he beat her today on this auspicious day. Kamu says Paramu Ramesh marriage will not take place. If Murthi is still not happy she will ask her parents to kill Paramu. Kamu goes back to her room and lolayee ask her son to be careful as now Kamu has started to fight back. Ramesh is left sad regarding his marriage.

(another waste episode ) Mages and hubby sleeping. His madam calls him and scolds him for cutting her call. She ask him to come back immediately. He is shock and says his on leave for 2 days but madam shouts and ask him to remember on what condition he was employed here? He agrees to come immediately. Sneak into his room silent and packs his cloths. Mages sees this and ask what happen and where he is going. He lies to her about akka calling him and saying mama is sad about this morning incident and so he has to go to them now.  Mages does her usual crying and he gives his usual promises and leaves 

Next day Gopi is all ready for katcheri. Malar gets up with head pain. Gopi ask her to just stay in room and take rest. He leaves. Shankar Shanti plans to make friends with Malar. They go to her and ask her favor to snap their picture together. He then introduce himself as music distributor and starts his lying about how he can make Gopi more famous with his PP

Puspa and mother comes to visit Sokku who seem lost. Mother ask what happen and sokku says Mayil had never avoid himself like this. Why mayil is still angry? He had been angry before this but this time why Mayil has not come back? Puspa ask sokku to just forget it. He only thinks of Mayil but there is total opposite. Gopi mother comes running complaining to him about Mappilai leaving the house without informing them. Sokku says he is not surprise with his mapillai behavior. Puspa is sad with their way life is going on now.  Puspa then says she is going back to her house. Patti tells sokku indha vettiku vara mapilai ellam sari illa nu. From periasudar to murth ๐Ÿ˜† Sokku tells them he is going to go and see Mayil. Kamu matter must be told to him.

Thodarum
Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Wonderful Wednesday ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Bridge Puspa Starts her Job in Both PP House

Sr.pp Family Discussion on.. Meen's & patti asusual jumping n saying that pandi is wrong ..why did he misbehaved to Mr.Sottai..Sr.pp Checks with selva whether his sis family is unhappy with them.. but selva confirms no.. n apologize for his act..Kekanuma..namma meen's ah pathi adutha jump..how come ur chking mappu on this issue nu..Sr.pp samathana padhufies.. next comes mahes tells him that we know pandi..sometimes he will talk sometimes he won't nu but this maha is creating probs becoz she dont like to hear kobi's name nu podura.. meen catch hold of it n agrees with her.. after hearing all this Sr.. says even mayil family also thinking of this issue only ..by anytime he would be coming so dont pour water in rice.. u all go to bed nu solluraru..all disperse..

Mayil house : Dev 's & mayil are silent..Soda Butti Maha(henceforth) is jumping, that her pandi purushar 's manam kapal yeri poyachu(๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
yerkannavae mattum pandi yettu ooru panchayat thalavar ra irruthar pola)โญ๏ธPushpa holds her(a Must watch scene๐Ÿ‘) n tells that we have given mahes to other pamily so we should go silent not Sr.PP even its you or even in his place would & should go silent only.. SBM jumps n tells puspa that am not like you to give up my hubby infront of anyone..i will not step to that home henceforth nu sollura.. Puspa give her nicely .. that am noticing from day 1 on .. i dont find ur activity are not in right direction..i give up my hubby infront of my brothers not with anyone..but i get see you planning to seperate both the families..if i get to know the true color of ur intension i myself will kill you mahalae nu solluranga.. n turns to mayil n tells him that we both fight for want of better relation.. not to cut relation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..if you have decide to do so.. dont continue this hungama๐Ÿ‘..cut it n keep quiet nu sollitu starting from there..SBM is standing like scorpio bitten.. puspa leaves.. mayil thinks soundly in the direction of puspa's talk..SBM insists that we are right so dont give up nu sollitu pora.. confused mayil & DeV leaves to bed.

Puspa reaches Sr.pp Home very dull..Sr.pp who was waiting for Mayil receives her ..Patti & Meen arrives to dice.. Puspa tells about the mayil home scenarios n tells they dont understand the real issue. Sr.ppSays that Mayil is always short temper , he has already got kamu's probs..So Leave it i will discuss with him tomorrow Puspa was pride at her Bro's mansu n adds when kobi was here have we ever faced any kind of this issue..but now its not even 1 month he was away from us.. see how many issues are coming up in family ..we doesnt know how to sort issues..if he was there he would always put his head in all issue n take the blame on his head nu solluranga.. Sr.pp Stunned to hear her.. Meen's started to realise her mistake n tears in her eyes.. Puspa continues n says he jus done 1 single thing for which we cant forget all the good he have done to our family nu solluranga.. Sr.ppSays that u r one who have more rights & reasons to blame n beat kobi.as ur one got affected by him straight..but u understand him very well..like this everyone will understand about him soon.. but will take some time nu solluraru.. n ask her to go n have her dinner.. puspa denies but sr.pp send her with his mom n meens n make her eat..

KObi n Malar back to cottage..malar found to be disturbed..she confirms that these anonymous calls are planned by KNG..Kobi tries to change her mind by giving romance(๐Ÿคขantha kodumayana look ku athuthan peru) look n little romance talk again they gets an call (Serial edukuravugalukku Call block nu oru option irrukurathae theriyatho)from an guy who stays in opp room as couple..asusual they disturbs n keep down the phone..Malar gets paniced more n started to cry n go n curled in bed n calls up kobi n sit next to her..Kadaisiya Romansuuu Buzzz ah poiruchu๐Ÿ˜†

Screen freezes
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago