Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 29/1- Daksha insults Shiva

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

And sorry for missing last Sunday's update...Had something which could have been prevented...๐Ÿ˜”

Anyways...todays' episode was a built up for so many things...Sati's determination to win Shiva and penetrating through Shiva's heart...I love how Sati understands the pain behind Shiva...inspite his harsh words...She manages to see through his tough exterior and into his battered soul..
Daksha insulting Shiva and then taunting him about not being married and not having a family...there by inviting his own downfall and also perhaps preempting the inevitable union of the soul mates...

Secondly the episode had none of the nonsense from Chandra- Rohini's besharam romance๐Ÿคข and also none of Rishi Brigu's oversmartiness..I wonder where he was in the Mahasabha..did he really decided not to come with Mahadev's presence???

And thirdly...It was just awesome with the scene where Rishi Dadhichi feels Shiva coming...So awesomely done...the delight on his face was just too sweet ...and you could almost feel your skin tingling with the sensation of feeling that he is coming...

Chalo toh me starting with my update...๐Ÿ˜†

Sati is telling Madanika how Shiva rejected her and told her to leave...but she tells Madanike that this Shiva is not a vairagi..but a sad soul...and now seeing him like this she is more attracted towards him..and she wants to reach him..and wonders what should she do to do that??? ( She is so young na??? The kind of determination she reflects and yet unsure in her actions and decisions...She is Shakti...yet a woman too...sure of her heart...afraid of love...)

Madanika tells her that the irony is that Vishnu and Shiva...both are found in form of rocks...Shaligrams...Shivlinga,,,the difference is that Vishnu wanted to get out of that stone form...but Shiva doesnot want to enter the world...(Oh I love this one from Madanika...She looks so vain from the exterior...but inside she is so spiritually charged...mature...calm and good at heart)

Sati is shocked and looks at Madanika who sees the sad Sati and is saddened herself and so she tells her that how Shaligram had to marry Tulsi to come out of the stone form...may be Sati's love can also melt the Stone shiva...but for that she needs to have faith in herlove...does she have it???

Sati gets up and touches Madanika's feet and both women look into each other's eyes (Very beautiful scene...the two women passing look of understanding...and as if both deciding something...Sati that she will bring Shiva out from the stone form and Madanika that she will help Sati do that ) and Sati asserts that she has faith in her love...she looks towards the Shaligram and wipes her tears and gives a look of determination and says that she will bring Shiva out of the stone form...and even if she cannot, then also she will try...Madanika is happy to see her like this...

Mahasabha...
Daksha is smiling and telling everyone that the importance of the seat will be known only after mahadev comes...Shukracharya ( his voice over is heard) asserts that we too would know.(for the first time I am liking this Shukracharya...I guess he is growing upon me๐Ÿ˜†).. he enters the Mahasabha and questions Daksha whether he is sure that Mahadev will participate in this meet??? Dakhsa says that he has accepted their invite and so he has to...and Rishi Dadhichi also asserts the same...Shukracharya is worried with this and Daksha is smiling wickedly looking at the seat made for Mahadev...

Sati is doing Shivlinga puja with Dudhabhishek...Madanika sees this and stops her from doing so...and then Sati realizes that it is Shaligram, not Shivlinga...Madanika tells her that she knows that she was worshipping the Shaligram thinking it to be Shivlinga...Vishnu would also have known the same...bt nobody from her family would understand it...They realize that the rest of the women were here...and so stop while talking...Khyati asks them whether the groom (Shaligram) isready...Madanika changes her tone to teasing and says that the groom is going nowhere till Sati, who is from his side, gets ready...Sati looks sideways...and Prasuti asks whether she has stayed awake all night...Sati doesnot answer and Prasuti sees the mark on Sati's arm...and gets worried...

everybody is sitting in Mahasabha...when Rishi Dadhichi gets a feeling that Mahadev is coming...and he stands up and smilingly says that Mahadev is coming (Oh I love the happiness on his face when he says that...) Mahadev appears and everybody looks there...Shukracharya is surprised but he still gives him respect...

Rishi Dadhichi and Rishi Kashyap come and greet him and Rishi Dadhichi is oeverhwlemed that Mahadev kept his word and also Dadhichi's honour by coming...finally Daksh gets up and comes towards Shiva...

On the other side Prasuti asks Sati whatever happened to her arm...Sati tries to hide it ...and Madanika intervenes saying that Prasuti is only worried about her daughter...and not worried about her who also stayed awake with Sati...Prasuti is diverted and says that Madanika has done a praiseworthy work..and then the women (except Sati and Madanika) depart ...towards the bride (Tulsi)...

Madanika and Sati stare an eyelock...when Sati looks behind and glances towards the Shaligram and says 'Shiva'...

and they show Shiva in the Mahasabha...where Daksha tells him that he is glad that Mahadev has come and then signals his men who are behind the seat reserved for Mahadev...As when Mahadev advances towards the seat, the seat is pulled back and it breaks...

Everybody is shocked...Daksha smiles and Shukracharya is almost as if ready to attack someone...

Precap: Daksha taunting Shiva that for any society the basis is a family, and for that one needs to marry...and as Shiva is not married...how can he have a family (This one from the man who knows his daughter's fate is entwined with this man...I tell you Daksha almost tempted his fate...had he left it at that...Shiv and Sati probably wont have ever happened...apne pair pe kulhadi nahi...several Packs of Kulhadis pe baari baari se apna pair maara...badi Shiddat se๐Ÿ˜†)

On that sideSati has come with the Shaligram for the Tulsi Vivah!

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks!!

i was like omg, Mahadev ka upmaan, but he is beyond all of that...

but the precap is ironic because his daughter, Sati is about to change his words! lol!
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

Thanks!!

i was like omg, Mahadev ka upmaan, but he is beyond all of that...

but the precap is ironic because his daughter, Sati is about to change his words! lol!

Yes,,,Even i thought that Daksha is actually putting his foot into his mouth and is so going to eat his words...and he deserves that too๐Ÿ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Yes,,,Even i thought that Daksha is actually putting his foot into his mouth and is so going to eat his words...and he deserves that too๐Ÿ˜†

agreed, and deserves to get his head cut off, could have been done by shukracharya! ๐Ÿ˜† eventhough i dont like him, hey he had a sword! ๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

agreed, and deserves to get his head cut off, could have been done by shukracharya! ๐Ÿ˜† eventhough i dont like him, hey he had a sword! ๐Ÿ˜†

Ya even me dont like Shukracharya much...but today he was tolerable...Infact I warmed up to him the moment he stood up for Mahadev๐Ÿ˜†...and he reacted at his insult like no other present...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Srushti, thanks for the update, seeing you were missing, posted the update but then saw yours so deleted. No problem writing about Sati & shivji is always a pleasure๐Ÿ˜Š

Daksh has begun his drama. I liked Shukracharya how he was furious seeing Daksha's behaviour. He is good. Devatas are proving he is right in not trusting them.
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Srushti, thanks for the update, seeing you were missing, posted the update but then saw yours so deleted. No problem writing about Sati & shivji is always a pleasure๐Ÿ˜Š

Daksh has begun his drama. I liked Shukracharya how he was furious seeing Daksha's behaviour. He is good. Devatas are proving he is right in not trusting them.

I just pmed you telling you the reason for my being missing...but sorry you had to post the update and delete it...

Daksha did such a childish thing...Stupidity ..and as i already said in the WU that he actually preempted the fate...you are right...I too liked Shukracharya..as inspite of his objection to Shivji attending the MS...he stood up giving respect to him and also got angry when he saw Mahadev's insult...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I just pmed you telling you the reason for my being missing...but sorry you had to post the update and delete it...

Daksha did such a childish thing...Stupidity ..and as i already said in the WU that he actually preempted the fate...you are right...I too liked Shukracharya..as inspite of his objection to Shivji attending the MS...he stood up giving respect to him and also got angry when he saw Mahadev's insult...

Have replied to your pm.
Shukracharya knew devatas are taking advantage of Shivji's bholapan, he too worships Shivji, so will always respect him, he was unsure about Shivji's coming for this meeting. Daksh is the drama king of this show. ๐Ÿ˜†
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanx fr the update..m waiting to see Daksh's face when Shiv-Sati get married..

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanmks dear am gonna watch it in 10 min.