Reason for watching KHTV?

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Kya hua tera waada
Woh kasam, woh iraada 😳😳
Hello ji hello 😎
my name is Natsha you can call me Natz
so tell me frndz the reason of watching KHTV? Why are you excited for this show?? 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Watched Mona Singh as Jassi and loved her role in JJKN ,
I am myself married for a decade and looking forward to see how Mona Singh copes up with this married life 3 children and where her priorities lie.😳 Looking forward to see how Mona manages to balance her marriage and her children and how her husband is looking at the changes she sees in herself.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Mona's comeback and the premise of the show is interesting. 

Almost every married couple faces challenges after kids and daily lives take over .. Husband feels neglected, the spark of romance dims..There is no perfect formula ..takes a lot of compromises and effort to keep the love and interest alive. Hopefully Ekta will keep the essence of the premise intact.  
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mona!  LOVEEE her ... I wanna see her transformation. And this must be a special show since she refused to do any serial since Jassi days..

and Khushbu's cameo. i'm a fan of her since I saw her in GHSP.. she's so cute!!lol
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey... ya i lovd mona as JAssi in Jassi jaisi...But...D main reason for watching this serial is undoubtedly the male lead...I lovd his acting as SIDDHANT...at a once time serial named..."SIDDHANT" on STARONE...I just had to fall in luv with his acting...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Three reasons:

1. Mona
2. Mona
3. Mona
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Peacefull

Mona Singh

GMTA peacful 😉
-Varshaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heey Natz, Veena here!

Well sweety, the real reason is for me watching KHTV is because: 
1. It's Ekta's serial!! i've loved every serial she made till now!
loved every serial she made with all her heart..!!
2. I love Mona since JJKN and she was awesome!!
I've always watched her as a host or actress.. i really love Mona playing as a mother in this serial..
3. As Ekta said's at the launch she wants to touch our hearts with these kind of stories that's why i also watch Parichay, BALH and Pavitra Rishta! 
and fourth. Is because in every serial Ekta puts beatifull and breathtaking songs for every situation!! I just love all the songs of Balaji Telefilms's Serials!

Coming to my point, I watch this serial couz I love it's unique story and concept! I'm sure Ekta will rock again, just like BALH, PARICHAY AND PAVITRA RISHTA!

Lots of love,

Veena.

BTW IS THE TITLE SONG SERIAL ALREADY OUT??😲
WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT!! I'VE ALSO PUT THE LAST TUNE OF TODAY'S EPISODE ON MY IPOD!! 😳
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its for Mona singh. i saw her in JJKN. 

good to see her back again. 
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It will be definitely for Mona! I loved her in JJKN. And also the concept of the show is something i can relate to.😊