Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jannat786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi
I know recently Mona's character has been driving us all insane, but finally after a looong time ,  I enjoyed last nights episode. Two things I liked was Mona, showing up at Vineets house for the sargi and her telling him that its only with his support that she could come this far😊
and secondly the spark she showed when she slapped Anu👏 well deserved.
Since we've all been posting negative comments, I guess its only fair that when I saw something positive, just thought I should post it as well.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Things I liked:

1. Mona showing up at Vineet's place and telling him that she will keep Karva Chauth fast for him. She is not doing it to please his mother.
2. Mona telling Anu that today in front of her stands a mother and she will destroy her if she harms anyone in her family. Nice! She is doing all these nataks for the sake of her children and indirectly for Pradeep - the father of her children.
3. She has Vineet's permission and support. If Vineet hadn't supported her she wouldn't have the courage to help Pradeep.

Dislike:

1.Anushka's fixation on Mona. She should focus on saving her life otherwise it is jail time for her!
2.No words, but just an expression for Suhasi 🤢
3.Vineet's mom ❤️ Sweet, understanding and smart like her son.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Merging few one liner posts here 😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am not sure why Vineet is shown to be this nice...Ofcourse it is EK seiral where man lose their manhood for the lead lady.

Vineet defo is going to end up in pagal khana like waheeda rehman in khamoshi..

Although I like Pawan;s acting...Mona and Vineets so called great understanding...But bit OTT abt how much fiance and his mother understanding...I feel little taking vineet for granted situation as he is so willing..

VIneet is becoming ex Mona..
reem18 thumbnail
Vineet's character is most loveable character in the show. He is absolute treat to see because he is such a gem of a person. He supports Mona and loves her much! I really hope he gets to be with her. Watching these last few episodes, it feels like Mona is going to go back to Pradeep because of all these murder charges of Shaurya on him! Now the kids are planning to unite them, and anuskha planning some other of her dumb plans against Mona. I strongly feel that Mona should use her brain and choose Vineet, because he truly deserves it. YES HE DOES. :)
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
only cvs know wt they r going to do with vineet😛.expect the worse😊.hw they hv butchered anu's character🤢 n see hw they r presenting mona n pracreep👎🏼😡🤢this show is doomed for sure.
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree!  He should not be the sacrificial lamb to establish Mona's mahantha!
amarjeet73 thumbnail
KD pathak sholud be hired for pradeep.

As pradeep did nothing so he will not get criminal charges

after this court case mona is free go back to vineet

I wish they can add track from adaalat and anu got jail after Kd wins the case.

Edited by amarjeet73 - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally love the idea!  Wish this comes true!!! BUUUTTT, we know the CVs very well to believe that this is only our wish list!
monarainna thumbnail
meee tooo

Vineet all the way...

Mona for Vineet only because he likes her...

otherwise this Mona character does not deserve a gem like vineet...

Can someone remind BALAJI to take the course of KZK where prena ends up with Mr.bajaj...

mona can end up with vineet, but even more stronger bonding than prena bajaj 

afterall pradeep is a mess...🤢

vineet is super cool...❤️

the actor playing vineet is cool  (dont know his name)...havent seen him before...🤗

keeping my fingers crossed i hope they dont butcher vineets character to show mona mahan.

CV please read this wish and grant it...😉