omg
noone ever talked abt this i mean anu family members
even vineet doesnt knw anu was married and neither anus mom
pehli shaadi ka hin pata nahi aur bachi shaadi se pehle
nyle thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
who will be  hero of bulbul do u know if any one know so plz post picture
far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How old are the charachters supposed to be.. specifically the children.. and when did anusha sarkar have a daughter.. she shd logically be only 10-12 years old right?
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
After the success of Mamaji from KHTV!😉

Next up its Karthiks turn to enter KHTV. After seeming to be unhappy with the role in BALH, Karthik is currently seen working abroad.

Looks like after the MahaSangam, the casting department at Balaji aren't working anymore!

Mohit Malhotra now is seen playing the character Rehaan, who may be getting married to Anushka's daughter Anika (and thereafter possibly a love triangle with Bulbul, Mona's daughter).

Atleast Mohit Malhotra can be seen on screen, shifting Balaji shows from BALH to KHTV

Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: far78

How old are the charachters supposed to be.. specifically the children.. and when did anusha sarkar have a daughter.. she shd logically be only 10-12 years old right?

she was prggy when she broke up with Pradeep, later she gave her daughter for adoption n left to US n married Shaurya
balaji51 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana11994

I also like tarun(Raunaoq).. love him soo much.❤️
nic jodi tarun & tani ha
also want see more tarun& tani.

i agree u  raunaoq is sweetheart  ⭐️🤗...tarun n tanni jodi 👍🏼 ...
want to see more of raunaoq ...he is good actor ...⭐️  ❤️ 
shree60 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: balaji51

i agree u  raunaoq is sweetheart  ⭐️🤗...tarun n tanni jodi 👍🏼 ...
want to see more of raunaoq ...he is good actor ...⭐️  ❤️ 

Love Raunaoq 😊 ...I have seen his play MOHINJODARO ...became his fan ⭐️ ...
would love to see Raunaoq in good lead role ...njoy watching him on TV ⭐️
madh11 thumbnail
As per my calculation anushka's daughter should me around 9-10 yrs. How come her daughter is of bulbul's age? Can anyone clarify this??/
ZehraB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I find the introduction of an adult daughter in Anoushka's life puzzling. Nothing earlier gave us an inkling of her existence.She cannot be a child of the relationship with Pradeep- so did the marriage with Shourey produce a child and where was she all the while Anoushka was living with Pradeep??
Other viewers please fill the dots. Thanks.

princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i read on wikipedia that khtv's locations are india and australia! bt it doesn't make sense because if anushka really is in australia then why did i notice smtn super wierd? Ram kapoor from balh, ovi deshmukh from pavitra rishta and anushka sarkar from khtv are all using the same headboard!! Is ekta kapoor shipping the same headboard from australia 2 india daily?! Lol! Waiting for ur answerz! Maybe u can shed some light on this mystery!!