||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
please bring anu n mona opposite this can bring aspicy  missing u pradeep ''ekta please bring pradeep  back ''i am sure the real pradeep is not dead  there is some hiden agenda which will come soon so waiting eager for upcomming eposide.
I watch this show very on and off so dont kno all the developments but something i think thats gonna happen, if anyone wants to chime in lol...

I feel like rajbir is sent away for the time being so that later on he can come back as anikas love interest and as a new actor ...

Basically i feel like bulbul and vihan are going to get married and anika will break it off with him... Thats when i feel there will be a leap and anika will want him back so history will repeat... Rajbir will come back as grown up educated with a great job and lots of money as obviously another more appropriate actor and will be set as anika real love interest...

Now idknt know anikas age cause i hvnt wtched but im thinking maybe when she ran away before leap she discovered she was pregnant and she left her baby and went to jail and after her release she met her again. This can explain vihaan loving her since childhood and also her bein younger to rajbir. Now this doesnt make sense in bulbul vihaan pairing cause that would mean hes younger than her or maybe he was always her age and still fell for a girl as young as anika... Idkk OR maybe vihaan might be paired with rano and bulbul with someone else? But then the revenge track wouldnt make sense...

Hahahaha now i make no sense i think lol
bulbul n anika r almost of same age or i guess anika is older to her cz anu ws preggo at mona's wedding... So anika rajbir nt possible.
Secondly anika n rajbir r half bro-sis.. Same father u noe. So agn nt possible.
Oh my god! Ur right i totally forgot about that =| hahahahaha i feel so silly now. Lmfaoo

This topic seems pointless now

Mods please close!
now gods know whats going in anu mind to teach a leasson ekta should bring bulbuln anu face to face!😆
Its January 30 th !! Wonderful Day for all KHTV fans ..! I just say that I dint even notice my favourite show has completed 1 year...Still I remember last year ,I was having semister exams first episode I couldn't saw it next day when I completed exam , that time repeat telecast wad airing..hust saw 1 st episode I really loved ..!!Pradeep - Mona scenes,pradeep's dream of becoming vice president ( that was 1st scene of our show ) And loved a single episode. ..love u KHTV...KHTV ROCKZZZXX .BECAUSE KHTV IS PART OF MY LIFE...LOVE U A LOT KHTV
cn nyone giv me list of bulbul n vihaan scenes along with the episode no or d date??? pls
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3424290

Check this
hey people does anyone know the name of the song played in yesterdays precap for monday when jatin fills sindoor in monas maang. i have heard it before but dont remember it
RIP .. Mohit and Himansho's father ðŸ˜­ 

Their father passed away on 2nd April 2013. ðŸ˜”

May God give strength to Mohit and Himansho's family to cope up with such a BIG LOSS ...

P.S Got this news from TC website ...