Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Watched todays episode. Mona was in full form Jhansi Ki rani (remebered her from JJKN days  she could'nt keep  anything lie or some guilt in her during teh premake over days) anyways here she  also did'nt want injustice done for Niharika at the cost of her family being the verge of suffering since it would be definate that pradeep wud loose his job..
Well still they let teh cat out of the bag and  Nharika came to know teh truth.
Did Niharika go back alone  as Mona and Pradeep talk about  her and she said who seedey shaadi kay baad delhi chalieegayee.. donno if I missed something

Then to celebrate this  victory of  truth over lie Suris came to Mona's house and they have a good time , The kids were hands full for the family , The middle one doing her HW and Mona telling teh answers was sweet..

My kids are the same when it comes to HW and me while cleaning help them out ๐Ÿ˜†
And finally the end of teh day couple wished to have some time alone but kids willl always be around

I find Mona having teh spark even at the end of the day she lights up my screen

Nice episode yes somewhere Pradeep is annoyed with himself that he was'nt able to comeplete his MBA and get a good stable job , Don't know if Mona n Pradeep is arranged marriage cum love as it looks like his father forced him to get married at a youngage  and he blames time for it or its just that they needed to be commited legally as they were going around

Precap seems that Pradeep is planning on something for Mona but looks like she is preoccupied with kids

Monday  Niharika's chapter got closed for teh time being but Loss of job is the week to look ahead for Mona's family and all teh  debts they will have to cover

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome episode today. loved the way they stood for the truth of Rudra n Niharika. 

the supportive n encouraging friends - Suri n Pummy. kids did well today. loved the scene of that middle kid doing her HW and Mona answering to her as well as to Pradeep who was asking the expenses. 

at the end, the way they want to spend the time and all was good. must wait n watch what happens 2moro... ๐Ÿ˜
shanti05 thumbnail
How did the three fit in the auto rickshaw??

I mean Pammi is  quite well built  and Nikariha seemed as if she was sitting on the rod of the auto rickshaw which is like a support on the other side

Cab lethey instead of the auto rickshaw and where did they keep her baggage?????

swethasyam08 thumbnail
OMG Shanti! ๐Ÿคฃ didn't think abt it really ๐Ÿ˜†

n Pummy's logic abt food n exercise was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Todays episode was good interms of Mona getting so worked up about the chit fund and wants to hide that from Pradeep ,
This Pammi is a big time hogger typical of Ram kapoor of BALH who think about  aloo parathas always for breakfast ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Bechara Pradeep wante dto make a sweetdream scene for Mona but teh kids came and spoilt the fun with the little one Rano blowing the candles which Pradeep with all the patience and efforts had lit
And bulbul coming to ask some assignment stuff she seems really more than 9 years anyways Ekta knows her taste of kids I guess.

And finally the day ended with Mona resting her head on Pradeep and sleeping with exhaustion

Mona;s MIL is sweet , she gave her a lot of encouragement to tell her everything will be fine and to come to the evening engagement of Pradeeps sister Tina I guess thats her name

I donno did'nt find the others i.e. Pradeeps  brother and sil or sister interesting maybe the faces are unknown or IF gave the name of Pradeep's sil

She seemed head strong since she works I guess, Even her dad was just OK

Overall nice episode , The FB  where Mona is dressing up is really like she looked extremely gorgeous..

Mona lights up the screen she is the USP of the episode for me 

Did'nt catch the precap
Saw a promo where the otehr women Mouli enters looks like tomrrow  Pradeep gets a call for  job and then will see what happens

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
good episode overall. and good that they are dealing with all kinds of real problems in the middle class families. the chit fund thing specially. 

and loved loved and loved the bonding of Mona n her MIL. the way she supports her was just fabulous. 

Mona's co sister is a bit head strong for sure. 

Pradeep's sister Tani - i think she is not read for the marriage yet. looked a bit confused or unhappy about it. 

Pummy as usual ๐Ÿ˜†

Pradeep's plan gone all in vain... due to kids. Mona was gorgeous in the flashback scene.

they didn't show the  precap today or may be i missed it..
shanti05 thumbnail
No precap was shonw
I saw the new promo of Mouli 's entry donno when that will happen  but maybe Pradeep will get an offer and  its a dark room and he bags with her and drops his box of stuff

Its on FB but I cannot post it
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I just got done watching Mondays episode and I am loving the show to the core, easily this is one of Balaji's best๐Ÿ‘. One of the things I loved about the episode was the theme of the bond that Mona and Pradeep share. Mona being torn between her best friend and her family's future, the dilemma was evident and I'm glad that Mona didn't spell it out for Niharika as other TV leads might have, she let her do that on her own. What surprised me was Pradeep's initiative to talking to the brides father and letting him know the truth. The scene after that when Mona asks him about it was wonderfully shown๐Ÿ‘ This scene shows that how much understanding these two share despite being different.

Another thing I loved about the episode was the entire sequence in the house where they are joking around and laughing when such a dire situation has occurred. In real life we may have several examples where one loses a job means family disturbance but I loved that they showed it in a light hearted manner by Mona and Pradeep laughing it off and then later Pradeep venting about his education in front of Mona and then immediately apologizing.

I related to this aspect because my parents have the same frustrations regarding higher education so it was as if I was seeing a scene from my own life lol

Anyways I can't wait to watch Tuesday's episode as soon as Sony upload it
shanti05 thumbnail
Looks like Mouli's character is Pradeep's past friend..from college whom he was telling Mona when she asked about the girl he was interested and she would have been a working women.

The way she kept looking at him through teh glass when he was taking a rickshaw and smiling she definatly knows him

Mona was amazing loved the way she wanted to help Pradeep with the balancing of finanacial aspects of the house but interm Pradeep being Khudaar said that He will take care of outseid e you are amazing as a homemaker and even though she des'nt get paid she is doing a lot of work and thats appreciable๐Ÿ‘

And the Mallika blurting out about Pradeep jobless and the chit fund gone got the family into some heated arguments

It was taken care well and not over the top  tamasha and walking out was teh best thing Pradeep and Mona did
swethasyam08 thumbnail
one more awesome episode again. loved the convo of Mona n Pradeep.

a bit irritated with Mallika's behaviour but rest was all fine. 

looks like Mouli knows Pradeep seeing her smile and all.