Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| - Page 3

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
seems like many people here have the same thought that i have...

mouli's character knows pradeep from b4...but he didnt recognize her...mayb he didnt clearly c her...

or he never bothered to look at her in the past also...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My line up of events

I feel now that Anushka has seen Pradeep f2f and they know each other she will call him to his cabin as she mentioned

Somewhere Suri will be surprised that Pradeep knows her , and godforbid he will be one of the reasons many things  make take teh plate of EMA..

We all have seen Suris inclination towards women in terms of fantasizing and Pradeep also enjoys his company , but here Anushka not only being the boss may have the past with Pradeep..
Pradeep has moved on for good and he is well setelled , but emotions can falter anytime as anything can happen with mind and soul and with those aspects the knock on something which never would have happened would happen...

Also Mona is the best wife Pradeep could ask for he says that and will always say , but the BUT  will be where the EMA issue somewhere may click ..

So what is in store with Anushka being his Boss and how she treats him will be seen in future and hope its a long way  since still the reason of MOna being happyily married and enjoying a good family life needs to stay ..

And whether Pradeep will mention he is married and has a family will be the first point to be noted
But I am sure Suri will have a BIG hand in deviating Pradeeps mind from teh present to drilling the past in hand 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

My line up of events

I feel now that Anushka has seen Pradeep f2f and they know each other she will call him to his cabin as she mentioned

Somewhere Suri will be surprised that Pradeep knows her , and godforbid he will be one of the reasons many things  make take teh plate of EMA..

We all have seen Suris inclination towards women in terms of fantasizing and Pradeep also enjoys his company , but here Anushka not only being the boss may have the past with Pradeep..
Pradeep has moved on for good and he is well setelled , but emotions can falter anytime as anything can happen with mind and soul and with those aspects the knock on something which never would have happened would happen...

Also Mona is the best wife Pradeep could ask for he says that and will always say , but the BUT  will be where the EMA issue somewhere may click ..

So what is in store with Anushka being his Boss and how she treats him will be seen in future and hope its a long way  since still the reason of MOna being happyily married and enjoying a good family life needs to stay ..

And whether Pradeep will mention he is married and has a family will be the first point to be noted
But I am sure Suri will have a BIG hand in deviating Pradeeps mind from teh present to drilling the past in hand 

@bold - i too have a strong feeling that he will deviate Pradeeps mind. 😡 but lets wait n see

and good analysis again Shanti! 👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Atleast by the first week and seeing the way Suri fantasizes women and he started straightening himself up infrony of Anushka he will be the one who could give the rare est ideas to Pradeep ..

Its total acid test which will follow whenever anything has to faulter so we have to see how it takes place

Mona will be always on the balance bar , but when it faulters she will be the one who will have to hold the gun at gunpoint and who is the inshanna will be seen much much later  
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
liked yesterday's epi...

good that ...that kukreja got fired...

@ shanti -- agree with u that suri will definitely have a large hand in pawan going astray...

have a feeling that he will support her in the beginning but might later change ..as in on mona's side...

waiting for today's episode to know what will anushka talk with pradeep...

shanti05 thumbnail
Is there a Friday episode I thought only till Thursday

I doubt its Monday to Friday its Monday to thursday

Yes Suri will have a had in this to deviate pradeep's  mind But I think Pammy will then know  Suris hand in it and she will give him a lot of Bhashan and he will repent

By then I am sure there will be major drift between Suri and Pardeep due to Pradeep going up the ladder of sucess  due to Anushka and so on..

O so I have KHTV on my plate and every predictable situation

Lets see if Ekta falls in my trap now
😆
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Shanti! i must admit that ur analysis for the show is just awesome. 👏 

i really love to read ur comments which will have a lot of sense to think and r true too. 😊

yeah there are all the possibilities but what will Ekta show must wait n watch. 
shanti05 thumbnail
Thanks there are many plots which can be glued together and shown to what the show can focus and where it deviates 
shanti05 thumbnail
Watched todays episode,

Hmm so Aunshka and Pradeep had quite a flashback ha,, He wanted to marry her as per his dads wishes that he get married just after college but she wantedto do something for herself and finally became a boss in the corporate world..
Retracing those days was what pradeep did when Anushka was busy making green tea .. Looks like she had all the Khabar of him since she knew he as married and had 3 kids through his bio data which I am sure she  retraced when she came to know he was in teh same workplace

Now Mona stole the show she is amazing I loved the way she  blends in all the characters so well, She  trusts her husband and even though Pummi was hinting a lot about men slipping away and having affairs with their secratery but Mona asserts that Pradeep is a family man and he would never slip away
Well Mona jee time will tell , and maybe Pradeep will have an excuse ki Mona I wanted to tell you you never bothered to hear when I said that I have anushka as my boss my old flame ..

Now Pradeep wants to hide it for the sake of the family to make sure ends meet since he fears that Mona will ask him to quit the job , I think Pradeep here u are at fault you should  have decided that you will tell
Ek jhoot bahut aur sary line mai hongay

Now next day Anushka wants to take Pradeep to the meeting and the unfortunate drp of coffee makes her way to the store and picks teh shirt which later mona also chooses

All these elemnts are sowing teh seed of what Pradeep will feel that he married of too fast ?? he could have waited??

Or now to come to see that Mona is surprised that he is wearing the same shrt that lady took ..

The screen frooze with Mona turning around did she notice Pradeep then doono but the precap showed that she will question him about the shirt

So are the drifts being sowed in so soon
Will trust faulter sooner than later has to be seen

Lets see whats in store for tomorrow

swethasyam08 thumbnail
is the story moving a bit fast paced towards the track? well good episode and yes Mouli stole the show. 
the Flashback scene was good and what a change in anushka... 

pradeep must have told to Mona abt anushka. this may lead to more and more misunderstandings and differences too.