||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Mouli stole the show for you I think both did I see Mona and Mouli kay amney samney Ka takka later
Yes its going fast but maybe Pradeep will hide a lot as he think his focus is all teh family factors but he also thinks that Anushka's reached such heights  maybe I should'nt have got married so soon
This kinda man exists who is unable to decide things and  juggles in thoughts

He is very unstable with thoughts as his ego is hurt BIG time seeing Anushka  being successful and he isn't

So basically leveling both male and female characters is what in our world we live in is going to be shown
Mona is well educated but she gave fanily first so now the differences of opnion will make the distances between Pradeep and Mona  more

very true and agree with u. he was feeling so low in front of anushka that he was not even able to talk or stand before her. 

it will definitely create a rift btw Mona n Pradeep
i am liking the fast pace of the show.. and unlike other ekta shows at least they did not do any chhupa chhupi when it came to making each character get to know about each other... as in pradeep did not say anything to mpna.. but she did get to knwo tht his boss was a beautiful lady.. no kheecha taani of teh episode like a rubber band... i hope they maintain the pace just like this...

and it was soo hillarious to see mona shout in the movie hall... oyeee yeh tou mera pati hai 😆😆
Areey Rups jee How r you!!

Yes i agree, Usdin Ka mystery usidin  khalaas...

Like today it happened,
Mona came to know that the lady who got the shirt for Pradeep was the same one she met at the store and she said she is a lady ..

Phir, Anushka telling Pradeep to go for his V day whatever plans, Mona comes to the colaba circle movie theatre and Pradeep also

And the movie pay tamaahsa and saab teek, But Anushka ko Jalan hoyee .. She is somewhere down guilt trip for sure that Pradeep married and well setteled and she was running behind getting successful in life and now LEFT ALONE..

Phir  now that Mona and Anushka have come F2F the fact that Pradeep knows Anushka from before will be still burred the biggest secret which Anushka will keep is that she and Pradeep studied in the same college

Anushka's friend Vineet ( I hope I got his name right) knows everything about Anushka so will he also stay quite  donno maybe he will tell things later when things may go out of control

But for now  Ek jhoot tho  aney wala hai I think that Anushka will keep that she  studied in Delhi while Pradeep in Mumbai but teh truth is they both did in teh same college

The dilaogues are so twisted  many unflds will come in the picture
thanks for sharing today's episode shanti!!

yet to watch the episode. but sounds good. so finally they are face to face hmm. lets c where does this lie leads to. 
i am better now shanti di.. thanks :)) yup.. ek din kaam.. ussi din khatam!!! 
Dialogues are so twisted, espically what Anushka says ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Target Kispay hai  and kisko pata hai saab obvious hai !!

Also what Mona says is the same so teer saab going to the  nishana's where its needed
look like 2 arrows (Mona n Anushka) and one target (Pradeep) ðŸ˜†

now Anushka is feeling jealous ðŸ˜² oh my god. 
I don;t want them to show Anushka jealous it will be stupid, 10 years is a long time and people move on and also Pradeep did and he is happily married with Mona, but yes Anushka is going down guilt trip but where the guilt trip leads her is to be weaved..and more so she will be shown feeling unhappy for sure and sulking , this kinda instances should not be of jealousy more of yes I am at loss here but happy for him , if she is a well wisher, but the idea is also showing Pradeep vunerable to her actions and he may melt away as he has already appriciated her thought of not marrying him but become big and successful in life

If Anushka is not the typical vamp in teh show these will be the lines they will cater to and show her gray and steady with some dimesnion
omg luvd d strt of d episode mona is really funny ðŸ˜† luvin her even more