Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| - Page 6

ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anushka thinks that she can use the same tactic again and I am not too worried this time since Vineet knows her "asliyat". And I think this s going to b something positive from Vineet mom's side. Now she knows that Mona is getting divorved, she already wants Vineet to settle with someone, she adores Mona as well. May be she'll think isse achi wife Vineet ko mil hi nahi sakti.

Now Vineet's mom and Pradeep's dad will try to be a matchmaker but culprit will be Vineet's dad and Suhasini :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anushka thinks too much of herself. She managed to get Pradeep in her life because Pradeep wanted it that way. After that she always lost to Mona. If she thinks she can mess with Vineet and Mona's friendship she is highly mistaken, because both ain't spineless like her PRADEEP! Both know what they want and therefor Anushka Sarkar is harmless! Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for me it was absurd.things were incongruous.😡😡😡ekta n her shows...😳😳😳
rtms thumbnail
aft seeing the episode i think vineet is going to confess his love for mona🤢🤢🤢the entire world is going to watch it🤢 nothing good is going to come out of it🤢😭if he does that pradeep's word,anushka's word r going to come true.hw will mona face the world?vineet is going to ruin evy thing by this.🤢won't this be the end of Moneet?🤢will mona be able to trust him?🤢bulbul?🤢wt dirty game will anushka play?😡
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As khadoos as Vineet's dad is, I think he is too smart to be fooled by Anushka's games. I'm more worried about that Hitler Dadi. She doesn't seem the kind who will accept a once-married woman as her bahu.
aisha2080 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blyton

As khadoos as Vineet's dad is, I think he is too smart to be fooled by Anushka's games. I'm more worried about that Hitler Dadi. She doesn't seem the kind who will accept a once-married woman as her bahu.

And I so wished that this dadi was different and broadminded 😭
rtms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishray

And I so wished that this dadi was different and broadminded 😭

i think she is broadminded.once she gets into the matter,she will be a different person,hpfully😭
rtms thumbnail
if vineet is going to confess his love for mona,hw will it be?❤️
aisha2080 thumbnail
I still don't think that Vineet will confess his feelings in front of an audiance. He will not put Mona in an awkward position. Maybe he will admit that there is someone he loves, but that is it. The whole family will have a new mission to find out who this mysterious girl is and in the meanwhile Mona says no to him! 🤢 Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
I think Vineet will reject every girl from the swayamvar without giving his family a reason. Mona and Vineet's mom will have a talk on this that will compel Mona to have a talk with Vineet. When they are alone Mona will ask Vineet why he refused each girl. He will look into Mona's eyes and say that the reason is standing in front of him! I prefere this conversation between Moneet on a balcony/ roofterras with full moon
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago