Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

||KHTV Episode Discussion Thread|| - Page 7

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rtms

i think she is broadminded.once she gets into the matter,she will be a different person,hpfully😭

Broadminded? 😕 Dadi scares the hell out of me. She thinks that her son made a mistake by choosing Vineet's mom as lifepartner. She doesn't want Vineet to make the same mistake. I think Vineet likes Mona because she resembles his mother somewhere. More then Vineet's father I think Dadi is the bigger problem for Moneet to happen.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm... i hope he doesn't do that... instead i hope he asks to dance with MONA... rather than any other girl in the room... and takes her away from the crowd and then tell her that he likes HER... maybe loves her...   :) 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishray

Broadminded? 😕 Dadi scares the hell out of me. She thinks that her son made a mistake by choosing Vineet's mom as lifepartner. She doesn't want Vineet to make the same mistake. I think Vineet likes Mona because she resembles his mother somewhere. More then Vineet's father I think Dadi is the bigger problem for Moneet to happen.

nt only his mother,his late wife.remember his words at mona's house.
rtms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishray

I think Vineet will reject every girl from the swayamvar without giving his family a reason. Mona and Vineet's mom will have a talk on this that will compel Mona to have a talk with Vineet. When they are alone Mona will ask Vineet why he refused each girl. He will look into Mona's eyes and say that the reason is standing in front of him! I prefere this conversation between Moneet on a balcony/ roofterras with full moon

ok.this sounds good👏.but i want him to pour his heart out to mona❤️.would love to hear frm him,wt he felt for her frm Moneet's 2nd meet (at mona's house) to nw❤️.v haven't heard frm him..i want him to say evy thing crystal clear to her.hp she understands him though rejection is on the card😉.want this moment to be special
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anushka has a reason to be at the party. Will Pradeep attend the party too? Or will he watch his wife having fun with Vineet on TV 😉
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Moving all one liner topics in this thread 😊
anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi ... I watch this show off and on ... couldnt help noticing that Mona still sports the mangalsutra ...  Isnt she seperated from her hubby??  dont tell me she is still hoping that they get back to each other after all that he has put her thro???  Someone pl tell me is she still in love with Pradeep???

PL NOTE: I am not bashing the show -
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She isn't interested / loves Pradeep at all; divorce isn't over yet either so she is still wearing magalsutra

plz use Help desk or post ur queries in here - **KHTV Episode Discussion Thread**

Regards

Swetha
KHTV Dev Team

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swethasyam08

She isn't interested / loves Pradeep at all; divorce isn't over yet either so she is still wearing magalsutra

plz use Help desk or post ur queries in here - **KHTV Episode Discussion Thread**

Regards

Swetha
KHTV Dev Team

Thanks thats a relief .. would have been terrible if she was still pining for him ...😲

rtms thumbnail
almost sure that the kids r going to spoil the party,which is good for vineet.wt can be the impact of the ruined party on mona?if the kids r caught,dadi will nt spare anyone.out of frustation n anger,will mona send bulbul with pradeep?one thing is for sure,aft effects r going to be serious but on whom?