Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That Dadi is such a shrew. My wishlist for the Mars Migration Mission just got longer: after Pradeep, Bulbul and Mona's dad, I want to put her on that one-way space rocket.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blyton

That Dadi is such a shrew. My wishlist for the Mars Migration Mission just got longer: after Pradeep, Bulbul and Mona's dad, I want to put her on that one-way space rocket.

Dadi is khadoos and I love your Mars Migration list..

Beam them up scotty to the mars 😉😆

WTH serves carivar in their home especially in India?  Not common...😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree. I think mona is getting too much involved in vineets matter specially if she is not interested in him and i believe cvs also forgot that why mona is in vineets house, for sick child ! and it seems she also forgot abt the same.

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
missed the episode due to powershortage.someone pls give a brief update.wt happened today?wu is missing,so pls atleast a brief one.
smrity2012 thumbnail
You may go and watch iit online. Google for it and you will get many links.

In a short Bulbul used her scorpio and spoiled the party, Mona got mad at her and Dadi got mad at Vineet. Mona treated Pradeep nicely and Pradeep was thinking how much difference between Mona and Anu.Finally Vineet expressed his feeling for Mona infront of Dadi as he was very frustrated with her attitude towards Mona.

It is interesting to see how Mona reacts as she most likely gets to hear Vineet and Dadi's heated conversation and hope she realized how much Vineet loves her!!

Now the dhamaka will start.
Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrity2012

In a short Bulbul used her scorpio and spoiled the party, Mona got mad at her and Dadi got mad at Vineet. Mona treated Pradeep nicely and Pradeep was thinking how much difference between Mona and Anu.Finally Vineet expressed his feeling for Mona infront of Dadi as he was very frustrated with her attitude towards Mona.

It is interesting to see how Mona reacts as she most likely gets to hear Vineet and Dadi's heated conversation and hope she realized how much Vineet loves her!!

thanks a lot.OMG Vineet confessed his love for mona,that too, to the hitler dadi.wt will happen nw?can't wait for monday.feel sad for vineet,this is nt the time ya is it the time?
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mona called Pradeep her ex-husband yet she still wears sindoor and mangalsutra. Why??
smrity2012 thumbnail
Thats the greatness and modesty of Mona who is a typical conservative ideal Indian wife.

As she says she doesn't have respect for him but she is nice to him becoz he is dad of her kids.

So only for that reason she will go back to him ..thats is my guess unless EK has something differnt in mind!
Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smrity2012

Thanks for the brief update! Hope Mona accepts Vineet… Bulbul sounds like a villain, but don't dislike her as much today as she is the reason why Vineet finally confessed… 
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

sorry guys running down with temp. so couldn't do WU;

mitki will take care of it today but it will be late as she is at work ri8 now.

thank u all for ur patience. 😊

Its ok, Swetha.. Feel better! ðŸ˜Š