KTLK Written Updates (30/1/2012-Epi86)

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
updated...thanks for the super fast update...No AshNi today :((((
Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for the update😊
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the superfast update!😳
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update ,will watch the serial later.
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They aren't in the frame again, but I do see the differences arise and like how the true views are shown here. Many times our parents are not able to accept things as they have their reasons. I think they should be respected however Nidhi is right in her place. Love is love and it's not something you just can turn on/off like a button. I hope the creatives do bring some maturity and please show her in the hospital. The love story is not about just being at home and dealing with conflicts. We have many more things going on. I think they should show Nidhi occupied with other aspects like her work and juggle situations accordingly to bring "realistic and mature" appeal that show had brought forth within it's promo and storyline.

MochaQueen thumbnail
thanks for the update!
how come todays episode was only 20 mins?? :S i thought i missed something
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update👏..i thought the show was airing at 11 o'clock and kept on waiting till now. Just now found out the time is changing after 27th feb.
No AshNi today
. This is wat i wanted to be seen,the age gap dilemma though it puts a damper on AshNi romance. I hope the CV's handle this delicately and maturely.
Is it me or did anyone felt they are trying to show too much stuff in an episode? Things are happening very fast.

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Okay now they are going to show what the title of this show means...But i do not want Malika to be the villian because her character ruins Dr. Ashu's character and we get sidelined by this torture...😊
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Neetz...! I guess now the story is moving