Jan 30th- CV;s redeem themselves !!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

I think that it was a nice spin on the revelation where Kunal did not say Siddhi for quite a while. So it was not like most dramas where the person does not wait for long enough to hear the 4th word. Here Siddhi was there for hearing it twice and was crying for a few mins before running off. Even after that the conversation happened before Kunal spit out the truth on that he did not know when and how but he had fallen in love with Siddhi. I knew that Richa would not back down but to tell Kunal she was his siddhi was surely crossing the lines. When Siddhi accepted the challenge we knew Richa would not play fair however to take on Siddhi's name tht surely no one saw coming. Poor Siddhi Keerti did a real good job at portraying the loss. I liked her acting more that Kunal as I found him in a weird state half eyes open.. Samir somewhere I thought did not portray it well and for me it turned out to be befuddled acting.

I had hope so while I was watching Richa and Kunal I was telling myself  nothing is not going to happen and he will pass out. In the morning maybe he will be on a guilt trip and Richa would add more masala to make it feel like something took place. But oh I was in for a pleasant surprise. Kunal actually came to his senses in the night itself. However the masala part was still to be and how Richa as always managed to turn the situation to make it look like she is the victim. Even here she knew if Kunal thought hard he would have figured it had to do with the drink Richa gave him. But what I thought was a misstep from her usual good planning is asking Kunal to tell her he loved her. Glad she did that so again we get the confirmation from him that he indeed no longer loves Richa. When he said tumhere mere beech sab khatam I hope he said it meant even friendship. But guess I am hopes on that as Richa is sure to come back but atleast for now she is not going to be around.So lets rejoice

Loved the way even when he is intoxicated the way he talks to Siddhi in the same tone. The way the conversation and fight was going on I was like again looks like Siddhi will not let Kunal know and will just leave. Here we go again her beating around the bush and not telling Kunal is going to again cost her. When will you learn Siddhi that you need to let people know what's on ur mind or else you are not going to get what you want. BTW how is that with these 2 yelling Seema was awake did not hear it.

The scene outside where Kunal kept asking for things was a good way to finally get the ball rolling in the right direction. Their usual nok jhok ended up with Kunal  saying his true feelings. Finally someone had sense to let the cat out of the bag. If not we were just getting tossed around.He took a big step by accepting that he bows down to her and respects her for all that she has done for him  . I know the last week I was  mad at the CV;s especially thinking it was all a publicity stunt .However the CV;s redeemed themselves . For the way the story took its turn because of love and not a usual stunt of a spiked drink would have to commend the CV;s .Although we were just give a trailer of the romance  I am sure picture is there for us to watch tomorrow. The irony was that it was their 1 year of shaadi that they finally consummate but on the same time it was the person they loved Anand;s death anniversary too.

priya...amazing post...i have loads to right...will be back later...
 Nice observation , i hope Witcha does not pretend to be pregnant in front of Siddhi to enrage her...
nice analysis Priya πŸ˜ƒ

i loved Today's episode 

the Way Kunal was Stopping her was super Cute πŸ˜³

only complain i have why the hell they showed Anand's barsi ( frm nowhere ) when its not even 6 months since he died ...

they could have shown his B'day too 

but anyways i m gonna ignore this part and will imagine its his B'day πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

Nice observation , i hope Witcha does not pretend to be pregnant in front of Siddhi to enrage her...

no it wont happen ...bcz Kunal knows nothing happened and same day he told this to siddhi too that nothing has happened between them ...but if he wld have come into sense in the morning then there were chances But Not now ...
Originally posted by priya.nair

Lovely post dear. Loved every word u have written...Even I was thinking that Kunal will come to his senses in the morning only and Richa would act all coy and hurt and say...what u did last night Kunal...But so glad the Cvs did not show such a stereotypical sequence...

Loved the episode...Truly the CVs have redeemed themselves with this episode...But the precap seemed a bit sad and scary...lets see how they develop this...
Originally posted by minnie.reet

no it wont happen ...bcz Kunal knows nothing happened and same day he told this to siddhi too that nothing has happened between them ...but if he wld have come into sense in the morning then there were chances But Not now ...

Arre she can do anything to hurt Siddhi , she will tell kunal before you came out of intoxicated state you had crossed your all limit with me and whose result is in front of you now...
now toh defo they cant show witcha pregnant...as kunal came back to his senses the very moment ...nd very well knows nothing happened between them...nd told the same to siddhi too...
tanyashrivastav

that is Ekta's show who can do anything to make Witcha hang on Kunal and to hurt siddhi...

I'm going to hold my tongue today & not dampen the party mood here.

Just one observation...even in an imp. episode like today's Richa got almost exactly the same screen time as Siddhi.
Vamp? I think not, more like parallel lead🀒