Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When was Anand's barsi and their anniversary mentioned? Has it been a year already? I watched the episode but dint catch this reference? When was this?
gaya3sp thumbnail
Awesome analysis priyaaa... we were definitely for a pleasant surprise today...
Good that kunal nasha jaldi uthar gaya... and the way he tried to bring the truth out of siddhi... acting so selfish and at the end telling her that yes kunal chopra jhukta hei siddhi ke aage... wowww... lovely...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very good analysis priya πŸ‘. agree with u expect on one thing... 

if u watch the kunal witcha scene again, u will find its editing mistake and not sammy's acting... just watch over, the same kissing and other scenes between kunal and witcha were shown again and again... its editing team's bad patch work... 

Sammy rocked it today... but i still wonder after hearing the window sound, how the hell he came back to his full senses... and now anand ki barsi.. no words.. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agree maria ...it was all bad editing 
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

nice analysis Priya πŸ˜ƒ

i loved Today's episode 

the Way Kunal was Stopping her was super Cute πŸ˜³

only complain i have why the hell they showed Anand's barsi ( frm nowhere ) when its not even 6 months since he died ...

they could have shown his B'day too 

but anyways i m gonna ignore this part and will imagine its his B'day πŸ˜†

thanks minnie..the episode was good in the terms of how we got to get Kunal to acknowledge his lvoe to Siddhi..its not just running straight from Richa into Siddhi's arms. Instead of coming back and wiping her tears as we know he normally would have done he waited for her to shake off her frustration .

Regarding the barsi its 6 months in real world as thats been the show time which means should be years nah . So barsi is what it is and its is because they want to show us how inspite of both loving Anand and respecting him they have finally decided that it would have been anand's wishes to move on.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Originally posted by priya.nair

Lovely post dear. Loved every word u have written...Even I was thinking that Kunal will come to his senses in the morning only and Richa would act all coy and hurt and say...what u did last night Kunal...But so glad the Cvs did not show such a stereotypical sequence...

Loved the episode...Truly the CVs have redeemed themselves with this episode...But the precap seemed a bit sad and scary...lets see how they develop this...

Thank you for appreciating it and also writing your take. Hope to see you here for the future episodes too.

I know thats why i give CV;s the credit. It was a lot different from what we have experienced in the other shows and its like a common trend for Ekta. To move away and indeed make this different have to give them some props. The recap i think as i said earlier is to show that both have moved on.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Arre she can do anything to hurt Siddhi , she will tell kunal before you came out of intoxicated state you had crossed your all limit with me and whose result is in front of you now...

I am  sure  Richa will play with Siddhi's mind and heart and indirectly make her feel that something happened between her and Kunal. I doubt its going to go to the extent of pregnancy even if its to spite Siddhi as she is smart and plans her moves . She may make it sound that she asked Kunal to come back or some thing on those lines.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

tanyashrivastav

that is Ekta's show who can do anything to make Witcha hang on Kunal and to hurt siddhi...

I think although its Ekta show and we have seen some publicity stunts i still think we have a lot more improvement here in terms of storyline from the Kcamp.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: jheel1

I'm going to hold my tongue today & not dampen the party mood here.

Just one observation...even in an imp. episode like today's Richa got almost exactly the same screen time as Siddhi.
Vamp? I think not, more like parallel lead🀒

oh no please do not bite as i was waiting to hear your take especially now with the comment. Now you have all ears from me so i hope you do post.

Richa played an important role in getting Kunal to acknowledge his feelings. And tomorrow i am sure she is not going to have any screen time. Thats the way the story always pans out. . I think we need her as much as we hate her because without her I think it might become too sweet. We are sure to get a break from here for some epsiodes to say the least.I think now the track is going ot be ViRa and how they get Raveena to acknowledge that she loves Vikram and not Rohit.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celet

When was Anand's barsi and their anniversary mentioned? Has it been a year already? I watched the episode but dint catch this reference? When was this?

It was the recap celet. They shown that SiNal are woken up by Kunal's dad to let them know its anand's barsi. At the same time of anand;s death due to Veena's health they got married so it means its SiNal's anniversary too. Ya so its a year coming up for SiNal's wedding.