Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Jan 30th- CV;s redeem themselves !!!! - Page 3

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gaya3sp

Awesome analysis priyaaa... we were definitely for a pleasant surprise today...
Good that kunal nasha jaldi uthar gaya... and the way he tried to bring the truth out of siddhi... acting so selfish and at the end telling her that yes kunal chopra jhukta hei siddhi ke aage... wowww... lovely...

I agree the dialogues over here to finally make him and her accept the relationship was awesome. Instead of just running into her arms or rather worse denying he let it play out for both of them to speak out what's really in their minds.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Very good analysis priya πŸ‘. agree with u expect on one thing... 

if u watch the kunal witcha scene again, u will find its editing mistake and not sammy's acting... just watch over, the same kissing and other scenes between kunal and witcha were shown again and again... its editing team's bad patch work... 

Sammy rocked it today... but i still wonder after hearing the window sound, how the hell he came back to his full senses... and now anand ki barsi.. no words.. 

Thanks dear. Maybe i did not pay too much attention. I write this as i watch so that way you get to read my rants as i watch. Because sometimes after the fact if i write i end up over analysing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But i don;t deny it could be bad editing see that happen alot.

The window really bangs loud so i kind of get that. However what i don;t understand he kept saying chakkar all the time even with Siddhi how come that did not play a role . Just wiping his face with a little water will not drive the chakkar away.
snehasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And one more thing chopra family sleeps so deeply yaar no one wake up
while they r fighting tooπŸ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice post. witcha made horses to drink water so anand factor make sinal confess their love as everyone waiting for here for yrs. wonder witcha told ruth to kunal tat he was calling siddhi's name n saying he loves siddhi tat one line made the day poor witcha she loses for others to make winners.munni(witcha) badnam hui sinal liye πŸ˜† strange when siddhi with bag coming out of the house n kunal following her no one woke up n seema just woke before disappeared so suddenly. may be no one want to become witcha(fools) to come in btwn sinal πŸ˜†
tanyashrivastav thumbnail

i am back with my thoughts on the epi...the episode was simply superb...way better than wat we actually anticpated...nd i am glad that kunal himself got back to his senses...nd realised that he wasnt with siddhi but with witcha...nd the sinal scenes were tooo good...siddhi's outburst then kunal every time stopping her with some excuse or other nd then finally wen he said jaana hai toh jao par ro mat😍 and the kisses☺️...everything was great...now i seriously hope they continue from where they left...consummation toh hogaya but confession is still left...lets see whether kunal tells her those three magical words today or not...

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

enjoyed reading everyones take

it was a great episodes and i am glad cvs  used a completely different approach for sinal. 

kunal thinking witcha is siddhi and confessing his love was one of the highlights i would say, yes we dont like witcha close to kunal, but this entire spike drink mess actually told the audience and witcha that kunal loves siddhi. so sweetly he said he doesnt how and why but he loves siddhi and loves everything about her. i expected a better reaction from witcha when she heard kunal confessing his love for siddhi, bec she used to keep on saying that kunal can never love siddhi etc, i found her reaction rather week

cvs clearly showed that nothing happened between witcha kunal and kunal came back to his senses. but i was surprised when witcha pointed out to kunal that kunal's kept saying siddhi name in nasha and he loves siddhi. i think kunal was shocked himself that he actually said that, bec his feelings for siddhi have been locked in his heart for long and suddenly they came out

yes once again kunal proved that he doesnt love wotcha and she is just a friend and whatever he did was to save her bec he thought vineet was a bad guy.. these dialofues to witcha were vital. though i dont think witcha will give up, she maybe will do something in future to make kunal hate siddhi. maybe brainwash him reg the anand factor or say say that siddhi is haing an affair with another man. but i do hope witcha does make a temp exit for the time being, they need to focus on sinal, vira, rohit  seema-gaurav, shilpa etc

seema-siddhi scene was nice, fab acting by both esp keerti, my heart went out to siddhi when she said woh mujhse pyar nehi karta. awww

sinal scene was realistic and sensibly executed i think, they was no direct love confession with the words i love you but the dialogues were beautiful. siddhi's outburst was conveyed well and the way kunal handled the situation was awesome, even though he lost his temper at the start and told her to leave. haha
fav bits were when kunal accepted that he bows down in front of siddhi and the last part when he tells her not to cry, hopefully today they will continue the scene before we get the precap scene

i can understand sinal feeling guilty about consummating they marriage on anand's barsi, but i hope they overcome it soon and help one another. 

hoping that kunal does not say sorry to siddhi about what happened between them

norzar

Edited by norzar - 12 years ago