WU 30 Jan 2012--complete

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi. Excited for first episode? Well, here it is. 

As the episode is uploaded, I will update... Please be patient.   It will probably be later than this every other monday because today I got lucky and my prof let us out early. 

Sorry in advance if its confusing. I haven't gotten all the names yet...lol

So we start off with A Balaji Regular prayer and site showing of where ever this show is taking place in (I really don't know).

We see a business meeting and Pradeep is shown giving a presentation. Pardon my business knowledge but its all the same, he wants to bring his company to number one and his boss gives him a promotion. Also, like most drama's it is a dream and his wife is snapping him out of it. 

Mona and Pradeep are sleeping when Pradeep puts his arm on Mona's shoulders (he's sleeping) thanking his boss. 

Mona: I'm not your boss. Your seeing dreams. 

Pradeep: Let me see dreams sometimes. By the way, how do you know I'm dreaming? Mona: We've completed 11 years of our marriage. Ab nahi pata hoga tho kab pata hoga? And anyways, your not going to give me a romantic hug this early in the morning. Joh celebratory hota tha, voh accidently hota hai, PATIJI...lol but you'll get a promotion but for that you gotta go to work! 

Pradeep doesn't like that idea too much and then the phone rings. It's the bai and she said she's not coming to work today.

Mona: Bai ki zindagi mein chuti, par mere zindagi mein NO CHUTI! Sigh.

We see Mona doing housework like cook and pick stuff up.  She wakes up her kids for school. Some mother daughter nok jhok.

Then we see the "sabse chota bacha" in the bathroom flirting with Katrina Kaif. He does it chori chupke but mona knows everything! Mona teases him a bit and praises him to make him happy and all. Voh khush hojata hai and she tells him to come for breakfast. We see another little one outside their door eavesdropping. He is so cute. He asks his mom if dad is would've  been better than Salman Khan if not late for the audition and what not. Mona is like I don't know but I know he is dad so he is the best! Then she runs to the kitchen because something got burnt. 

Some family breakfast time. Pradeep is crazy about Bollywood and the rich lifestyle! 

He reminds her that there is a party they hae to be at but she already knows. She teases him as this was all he was talking about for the past week. As he is about to leave, Mona runs after him to take his tiffin. One of his daughters ask for money for some admission but he can't but promises for next month. 

Mona and Pradeep have a heart to heart. He hates refusing the kids and thats why he wants a raise. He forces Mona to buy a new sari to impress his Boss's wife, so he can get a raise/promotion. 

We see him at work. He is enjoying with his co-workers but as soon as the boss comes, they all act differently. The boss is the guy he shut up in his dream. The boss reminds everyone of the annual party and then requests Pradeep not to bring his younger son because last year he made a lot of noise. O and 5 minutes PRESENTATION

In the meeting room, the bigger boss views the presentation and scares everyone by asking "KISNE BANAYA HAI YEH PRESENTATION?" Boss hesitates but just as he was going to say, bigger boss says its amazing work. Right then the idiot changes his strategy and takes the credit and sucks up to the guy, leaving Pradeep disappointed.He doesn't even apologize or anything! Pradeep decides he's gonna tell the bigger boss everything at the party.  They (Pradeep and his friend) call Mona and Sweety at the mall.

He asks her not to bring Rajveer because this party is very important party. Mona is not happy with buying a sari but she does anyways, and a pink one instead of a green. Bulbul is really disappointed with not getting the rackets and shoes. Mona feels bad and wants to do something for her.

The boys are at the party (mahal) and Mona is leaving. She is wearing her green sari, which means she bought the stuff for her daughter instead of the sari. Bulbul is in charge .Rajveer gets dressed wanting to go but she says no. Boh bhi itna ziddi hai; its so cute. "mujhe jalebi aur ice cream bhi nahi milegi"  She takes him. 

Big boss takes pradeep and other dude to meet his wife. Chota boss insults Pradeep and other dude, then says "don't mind, I'm kidding" then his wife starts sucking up to Big Boss's wife. Its disgusting! Pradeep is about to tell the truth of the presentation when Mona enters with the Baby. "ab tho party ki khair nahi hai" says mini's wife. Ughh!!apne bache nahi hain na!  Rajveer is blowing out the candles and Mona stops him. Pradeep is embarrassed. Mini puts his wife to insult Mona to stop Pradeep from telling the truth. Just then we see Rajveer bursting balloons and Mona rushes to stop him. Big boss says he understands because he is a kid but Pradeep is mortified and doesn't say anything. 

He looks maha upset with Mona because she doesn't wear a sari. She tries to tell him but he doesn't listen. He blames her for not caring about him and his effort. He blames her for changing. Bohat baqwaas karta hai par Mona chup rehti hai. Bulbul wakes up from the shouting but doesn't hear anything. She thanks him that even though he didn't have the money, he told mom to buy her the rackets and all. Pradeep is shocked and guilty! She keeps thanking him and Mona is on the verge of crying. Pradeep carries Bulbul to bed and comes back. Mona is at the same spot. 

Pradeep: You bought the racket from that money

Mona: I went to buy the sari and even chose one but if I didn't buy the rackets, her whole year would've been wasted. I don't mind what she said at the party but if bulbul ko maan marna parta then I would've minded. I know this promotion was important to you but as a mother I had to. "maa hoon na tho biwi ki zimidari se pehle maa ki yaad hai mujhe" I'm sorry

Pradeep: Why are you sorry Mona. I should be. I forgot that we are parents as well as married couple. Some more Dialogues and they hug. One of the kids calls them and they go to bed holding hands. 

Precap: Pradeep is out with his friends. He is talking to Mona outside when the police comes. Looks like he's going to run.

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
The intro mainly, sounds good.
The kids are cute I guess? Flirting with Katrina?😲🤣 Poor Mona, bai ka drama is also included ðŸ¤£

Waiting for the full update, let's see what the Bollywood gossip is all about😎

Thanks, it was really quick! 
Aww thanks for the update! The intro seems adorable :) Can't wait to see the first episode...hehe after classes though 😆

Cheers!
Naina
thank u so much for the lovely update.

going on off to watch it now.

thanks for the update. awesome episode. 
Thanks for the update.. Loved the 1st episode... I think ekta is back with a bang... gonna rule the 10 to 11 slot once again..
thx for the great update:))

quite liked the epi!!