Monday Update: 30/01/12

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Bhaghi!!🤗😃...you got a super duper express speed episode🤗

What a super slaps our beloved Lav darling got🥳...Madame deserve this and more...but wow...she is not even feeling bad...shameless of all😡...Nithesh rightly asked that what guarantee if she wont leave him for another rich guy...even after that she got no shame😡 Total 🤬'ed creature...poor god ellam calling.

Hubby chased her out aam as he don't want to live with her🤢...mommy darling asking what thappu she did aam...Lav's answer was super...chumma Charu kooda talked aam🤪...what a kodumai seriously😲...Hypocrite sadist creatures..this Lav and GW🤬...Thulasi a different aam...her house girl na different aam...both mommy and daughter must go hang somewhere if they got any 0.1% VMSS when TA asks them if they are not shamed for whatever they did...right on their face😡...after today's episode i conclude that this Lav and GW are never going to change even if they get caught...if Lav got any heart she might changed herself by now...but no...😡

How nice this GW is🤢...Last week sollichu that TA should never come to Chennai nu...now this week asking Puvi to make TA come immediately aam...madame forgot about bank job pola🤪. If TA gets his cellphone back wont he check or someone might call...now TA hates GP so there's noway he will listen GP even if he try to talk...Mr.TA directly going to Thulasi's house aam to put full stop to all problem...all the best😛

Even psycho is scared that she is going to lose...she got no support except GW/Lav aam...and Thulasi got many aam...madame ippo thaan found aa🤢.
..loose psycho better not try her plan again after losing in this too😕 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful and super Update!👏😃

Wow, story is moving semma fast⭐️ Loved today episodeee😃 Star of the day is Nitheesh👏⭐️. What a slap what a slap.👏 Really it was super, i hope someone gives the same slap to GW Khanna😆 Yay, thank god Periappa didnt support Lav and was silent🥳 Lav u have to be happy, yenna u wanted to life with your sweet mommy thaane, so be happy, why crying?😆Nith, we love you😍 New style brought him new brain😆🤗

Hahahhaha, Lav and GW are unthirutable. Nith heard what Lav spoke to Charu nu and then she thinks Thuls talked bad nu, ufff enge poi muttikirathu?😡 Let them blame Thuls, all is well😆 Hahahaah, TA all ready mathiri was standing😆 TA fever enna achu?? I love you Thuls nu sonna odane fever odi pocha??😍 Awww, he was looking good😆 Charu ku semma shock, ipdi than irukanum TA, suyama yosikanum okeva?😆 He was rushing like anything🤣 Puvi didnt said the matter, but our hero knows its becoz of Thuls vam, what a super brain🤣 Keep it up. Decent ah wanted to seperate am, but now full stop poda poraram. Go and do, we will be happy too😆😆

Who asked for Charu oda life philosopy?🤢 Dont worry Charu, this time end varaikkum u will win, approm than semma twist for you. Kumaran Sir oru confident la talk panren, plss dont make us disappoint😆 Grrr, i hated the BGM for Charu. She is etho nallava mathiri, T&T BGM for her😡
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent updates today TTFan!!

Finally SQ gets the treatment she deserves!!  Wow…Nitesh was so mad!  For once he did something great today.  Good his parents know everything about SQ too.  I didn't feel a single bit sorry for her while she was outside crying.

Grrr…SQ and GW using this chance to blame Tulasi!!!  Atleast Sudha and Puvi are using their brains.

Fever boy is up and walking…liked him better talking in his sleep..lol…

Even if Tamil is coming to Chennai to yell at Tulasi and argue with her, I hope Mr. K. has some positive twists like with Joseph or TPS.  Tamil should use his brain and think if everyone is speaking the same about Charu, I should suspect her too. 

Charu today…never felt sorry for her.  Why the need to show her slow, soft dialogues…I don't think anyone would pity her.

Waiting to see TT meeting scene.

Shamz, you're not the only one, even I hated the BGM they played for SQ and Charu.  Their situations are no where close to Tulasi's.
Today's epi was just out of the world. OMG I really can't believe am saying this but Niteesh just stole the show. 😛😆 Naaka pudingikra madhiri he talked. But Lav is so thick skinned. 🤢 Just imagine what GW would have done if she was in Nit's mom place. Nit mom is too decent compared to her. Sigh. Eppa dhaan ammakum ponnukum budhi varumnu therila not in this jenmam. How blatantly she lies she is innocent and puts the entire blame on T?! Highlight of the epi was SQ talking about selfishness.🤪 She should face Sudha's taunting now daily. 😆 Its funny that the mother-daughter duo cry at the drop of a hat and calling god. If TA has any sense he should think wisely that if its because of T they would have thurathified lav the day she met GP itself. Enga brain vaadagaiku vittaan therila vela illadha bodhu. Without even hearing the full story he has come to a conclusion and blaming T.  He is just hopeless. ROFL. Pei has started feeling insecure. 🤣Nobody will empathize with the loser. Like Jan said I too don't care if the prob btw TT gets more intense. Lav's aapu is much deserved! It was long due. But was totally worth the wait. 😃 Thx Kumaran for taking your viewers for roller coaster ride! Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Bhaagi. At last we got to see the priceless scene of SQ being kicked out. Glad GP and Periamma did not stop this act. Look at the way this unscrupulous girl turns the table on T and GP. She needs lot more than what she is dealt now. Both mother and daughter are so disgusting. Wonder what Ta is going to pull. I think all three need to go to prison. Kumaran sir, enough of T tortures. We viewers are not tolerating this any more. For once show T giving it to Ta when he confronts her, instead of showing her begging and crying. It is so insulting for all of us. In fact T should give Ta a tight slap. Hope Mohan is at home and not Padma.

Thanks for the Awesome update and comments Bhaghi!🤗

Nice and fast update😛. Yaaay finally Lav is kicked out. I think today was the first time in Thendral, Nithesh spoke with sense and acted a true husband👍🏼. A husband accusing a wife whether she might leave him for a better person is the last thing that should come between a true couple. Nithesh already asked this today and Lav deserved to hear this. Nithesh should take away the baby too after it is born.

Puvi and Sudha even though they can't do any help for Thulz atleast still have their trust on Thulz no matter what👏. So happy for Puvi. If one person sensible in TA family, it is Puvi only. So as expected GW/Lav blamed everything on Thulz🤪...Sigh

TA again is going to react to Thulz and hurt her badly this time😡. Ippo thaan with friends help, she got little confidence. Athuvum in TA punniyam, will go away I think😕. Avalavu confidence and belief on mommy and Lav?? Is this the same TA who once did not even believed his mom?? Pathetic to hear all his veera vasanams on blaming Thulz🤢🤢.
Thanks bhagi for that update...well, a m ixed episode to update.

as usual the CT has not let us enjoy SQ's farewell from GP's house fully...even as we gloat over nitish slapping her and literally throwing her out without a second thought, we have to contend with the blame on T.. Well Puvi and sudha at least rose to T's support and puvi's statement abt GW having to fall at T's feet stood tall...Lav is a diffucult learner...Even after being shamefully caught in the act of talking bad abt the whole of GP family, she does not seem in the least remorseful and has proved every inch GW's junior... One thinks thats some money power that pei has over them...I hope pei brings down VR's business and want to see what gw and lav have to say then...
But TA telling pei abt going to T's house turned out to be good..at least that stopped pei from protesting and stopping TA cmng to chennai.. If not for anything, at least TA can attend the court reg bank job and even if he fights with T---it shud be ok...When TA said that still T does not know him..it is ROFL--well TA has a lot to learn abt himself too..
anyway this seems to be the week for gw's let down along with some betrayals for T too..but for gw it is payback time and for T, i guess it is resurrection...
waiting for tmrw..(without promo, it sure keeps us guessing, what next)...tmrw must be joseph..

Thanks for the update TT fan😊👏. AApu episode for lav.👏😉 SQ is finally out of the house.  Nitish chased her out for her evil disgusting mind which she deserves for spoiling his own brother's life.  What a superb slap from nitish. Pinnita pa.

I just loved the scene when nitish asked SQ what guarantee that she won't leave for panagara mappillainu.😉😆Fantastic scene to watch.😊 Uppu thinnaval thanni kutichu than aganum😡.AS we all expected all the blame falls on thuls head. And it was good to watch that puvi pointed out lav's mistakes and adagufy her. Such a stupid hero TA who blindly believes charu.sigh the people around him is much smarter than him lol.😆.. Finally puvi has requested TA to come to Chennai and let us hope that TA will soon learn about the bank job through TPS.I want GP to tell everything and asks him   to stay away from charu. But this hero won't believe periappa. Dummy hero.😡🤢Waiting for the next episode.