Balika Vadhu

Written Update for 30/01/2012

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Unfortunately i am not able to update for today as i wont be home till muh later.

would appreciate if someone is able to update

EDIT  Please check below for update.
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well... Now this shouldn't, be a sticky topic I guess
moon1209 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am taking the initiative to update for todays episode...

At Nagore haveli : Gehna was chopping vegetables...Nandu came running there and asked todays date to her...then gehna suddenly remembers that today is her son's birthday and she has forgotten it...she apologizes to nandu...and promises that she will coook all his favorite dishes 2days...but nandu is not convinced he is very unhappy with his parents...as took him away from his family which is at jaitsar...he is missing all the enjoyment with his family there...

At Mumbai : Jagat is getting ready when gauri comes in and tells him that he had given all birth dates of his family and himself has forgotten whose birthday is today...then J guessed that today is nandu's b'day and he thinks of sending him a card...but G adviced that card will not reach 2day why cant he make a call and wish nandu...then J is convinced with this idea and said that he will call him...

At Nagore haveli : Gehna is telling basant that they had forgotten their son's birthday and even that nandu is missing jaitsar's family and his friends...she tells basant to admit nandu to a school as his studies has been stopped and in school he will get new friends and will adjust here...then suddenly basant's phone rings...he tells that it is bhairon who is constantly calling and it is disturbing him...then he picks up d phone and sees a msg where bhairon mentions that he is calling to wish nandu...

At Jaitsar : Anandi's phone is ringing...she comes and sees jagdish is calling...then she picks up J says that he is callin to wish nandu...A is confused dnt knw wat to say...J guesses that nandu is not at home and tells that he will call at night when he will return...A says that hope they all return by night...J didnt get the meaning...but hangs up..

At Nagore haveli : Nandu is sitting alone and is watching some boys playing cricket...then mahavir singh comes and asks nandu why is he sitting here alone then he replies that is disapointed as nobody remembered his b'day...and he is missing jaitsar n his friends...then MS tolds him to go n befriend with those boys who are playing and invite them for his b'day...but nandu is not convinced and goes away..
MS then guesses some major problem has has happened in jaitsar due to which basant n gehna has come...he then makes a call to bhairon asks him to come down at nagore to celebrate nandu's b'day...but then gehna comes n disconnects the phone...MS asks why did she disconnected the phone...then gehna replies that if bhairon,sumitra and anandi and comes then basant might dislike...MS was not convinced with reason he asks her to tell the truth but gehna goes to the kitchen...then MS comes there and convinces her to tell the truth...

Precap : gehna has told the truth to MS that they left jaitsar...MS was very angry on Anandi and tells that now they will definitely call them...
Bhairon,sumitra and anandi comes to nagore haveli...anandi was about to touch MS's feet...he stopped her and started scolding her that she insulted his son in front of the whole panchayat...
Edited by moon1209 - 12 years ago
Thx awesome update . Was waiting for asru to step forward .. Hindi is her forte .. She would of catered for a unique perspective Hehehe
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I'm not liking the current track. Can't/don't want to see more of Anandi's tears.
Its high time she should leave all these people, and I'm sure Bhairon would support her always.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you soo much Moon for the update. 👏👏👏👏

Oho ab to Mahaveer Singh too in line to yell at Anandi. Nahi nahi pure Nagore ko bulau yaar...kon reh gaya hai...even the kids...bring them all...and let all of them scream at Anandi! 

😡 CVs what are you doing seriously! 

I so thought when then showed Nandu watching kids play cricket that he will blurt out the truth...(surely it wouldn't help if he did in front of MS) but like if Gehna was there and he said it. Gosh it would have ended this torturous track! 🤢

Lolololol ^^ then after the kids we can all line up..
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jagya still taking anandi for granted... calling her to disturb her and saying "maidservant of mine, please call nandu. I called you because I know bapusa and tausa wont like it". 😡

Gauri looked a little evil in the scene with jagat when she was reminding him of birthdays.  The facial expressions and all were a little scheming which was completely uncalled for, given that this was not really a part of the mukhauta remover challenge. 😆😆

Nandu should also have received some sort of orientation from gehna and basant.  He is completely clueless.

The precap : In Mahavir singh's place I would have been angry with basant for taking me for granted and showing up at my doorstep with beendhni and grandson in tow just because he had decided that he no longer wanted to live at the haveli.   I mean it is one thing if this was a social visit as originally depicted ...but to just turn up suddenly because they have nowhere to go.
Instead, he is angry with anandi.  (Not that this anger is misplaced per se, but still...)

moon1209 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
BV episodes are torturing me nowadays...

I m quite sure that DS is also going to shout at A when she comes back...I think its high time now for A to leave the haveli and jaitsar...she should move to her parent place i hope they they will support her...she is a graduate now and she can do a job somewhere...even her techerji can also help her...unless and until she comes out of that haveli she will never understand what went wrong...
G proved that she does not have a brain kind of a thing in her whole human body...ruining her own life her very own hands...
J as shameless as ever...called A to show how much he cares for his family...i thought J will also tell A to stop funding him...but i forgot that he is shameless...
Edited by moon1209 - 12 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..

instead of showing all these faltu ka drama..why CVs are not introducing a new guy for anandi?..😡😒😭

Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago