•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
kunal (sameer soni )is proved he is far better than the regulat tv stuff guyss...perfect acting skills.. i lovd it...so as siddi(kerthi)
Ya u say it... I love him in today's epi. He was so gooddd
to b honest n frank samir aka kunal chopra is d only reason y i watch this i mean his excellence n brilliance in the art of acting can bring life to a dull,boring scene. i dont hav any interest in indian tv soaps but i hv no regret in saying dat parichay stand apart n all credit goes to samir soni 4 bringing out such beautiful character with such extream emotions,exuberance n confidence,to the cvs 4 making d show specialn last but not d least to ekta 4 having guts n confidence to bring this show to us.n
samir soni u rock man u r certainly the most talented actor in tv industry. if i evr become a director i wud certainly take u as a lead in my muvi.
Lots of Love!

Sameer Soni is an accomplished Movie actor and I have had great expectations from his acting in this show, which he has managed to deliver 100%, but is let down by bad writing which has somewhat ruined his character. 

However, no doubts about his acting abilities. He is indeed a great actor and can not be compared with any other TV actors for sure as none of them come even remotely close to being even half as good actor as her is.
yeah Sammy is an amazing actor...he was sooo fab n yesterdayz epi...each nd every emotions emoted by him are simply outstanding...nd i must say Keerti did a commendable job in yesterdayz epi as well...her outburst scenes were great...
Sameer is indeed a fab actor... Any emotions he just deliver it with such perfection and i never get bored of seeing his scenes n number of times... Each time i see there is something new that i tend to observe...
One more quality in him is that even if the person with whom he acts doesnt perform up to the mark Sameer has the ability to cover it up with his intensified acting...

Hats off to this actor...

Keerti also is doing a wonderful job... may be sammy is teaching her how to act... They both are just amazing... this show stands apart coz of the sizzling chemistry between SINAL...
Appreciate Ekta for bringing sameer in this role...

Hope this show comes no. 1...
i so agree with you..  in inception i used to have merely one reason to watch this show was kunal aka samir soni whio has been  my favorite from early days of watching Tv and now i have other reason also along with him is to be keerti nagpure she also doing tremendous job by essaying her character , love her credulity , excellence  and brilliance ...
Edited by --P.K.LeLe-- - 12 years ago