WU-30thJAN'12-SINAL Fight,A Lovely n New Beginning

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hitenray09 thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update as well as for the pics. its just awesome.
was waiting impatiently for it.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hitenray09

Thanks 4 the update as well as for the pics. its just awesome.
was waiting impatiently for it.

Sorry for the delay😳,it's my bro's b'day n i was attending his call.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update..

hope it continues tmrw...πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

TY for the luvly updt u lucky gurl...

Sammmy looked so so gud today ...and his husky aye jao par ro mat wala dialogue ...luvly
-
Acha kal ki barsi spoiler ke baad will it be the bed or gadda for kunal ?
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
hitenray09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Sorry for the delay😳,it's my bro's b'day n i was attending his call.

Oops...Birthday time then my best wishes are in order.
Happy Birthday & best wishes from my side...
nyways family should come 1st so no mistakes from yr side hence no need for feeling or saying sorry. bye
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Finally sahasra you have posted today's WU. I have been waiting for it so anxiously since the episode ended. I only saw bits and pieces of today's episode as I was in a meeting so I was relying heavily on your WU because I knew it was going to be mind-blowing one. 

Now about the show - many things to drool upon, but one thing that can be easily singled out is How handsome Sammy was looking today😍. Sammy ke liye ek song (Bappi Lahiri style as he has songs for everyone and every occasion🀣) "Tumase Badh kar Duniya mein na dekha koi aur, Zuban par aaj dil ki baat aa gayee☺️". It was combination of many thing that made him look so delicious today - His white shirt, his husky voice, his akadoopan, his unspoken love for Siddhi and most of all his kiss on Siddhi's upper chest (in the front neck area). 

I hope to see him in more romantic movies/shows in the future. What a waste of such a great actors talent for last 15 years he has been around. Wish We had seen more of him in the past in movies or on TV😍

PS: Please convey my best wishes to your brother on his birthday today. 
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rdfan

TY for the luvly updt u lucky gurl...

Sammmy looked so so gud today ...and his husky aye jao par ro mat wala dialogue ...luvly
-
Acha kal ki barsi spoiler ke baad will it be the bed or gadda for kunal ?

From now on It should be the bed for Kunal Baba all the way now that the lion has tasted the bloodπŸ˜‰
sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice update... thank u...😊😊
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. i am busy & system also went in to unknown state(repair) last week still didn't recover may be it doesn't want to take crap(witcha week) πŸ˜† it may recover totally after witcha full exit it seems πŸ˜† but wat abt sinal & this beautiful  forum, i missed it πŸ˜’
i may be saved frm last week but by seeing this updt i may miss my love for sinal(my expression of love in making videos,vms etc..) oh hope this dooriya ends soon πŸ˜’ hope atleast i manage to get online from other source in limited time & be in touch with texts until my sys recovers 😊 miss u guyz πŸ€—(all parichayians)

coming to updt before v use to get promos of over epis now got promo of next week scene tat scene got today cvs  r super in both slow n fast πŸ˜†

ya me too can join soap queens list πŸ˜† as my prediction mostly became true tat kunal unconsciously loves sidhi n sinal need zor ka jhatka n tat will be given by witcha even seema can't do tat. this witcha can even make horses to drink water πŸ˜† which can't be done by human beings. witcha plan her consumation  n it will be sinal woh be true hogaya.kunal may think siddhi when witcha is in arms n confess his love n rest all became true.
     one wonder kunal lose senses very quickly n gets it very quickly too πŸ˜† he lost by taking very few sips n got back senses very quickly may be it effect of witcha so close he got back so quickly wow witcha must work in drinking deaddiction club many will stop drinking n all will be happy n she may get noble prize for social service for making less no of drinkers in the world πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

another wonder i surprised tat witcha kabhi kabhi sach bhi bolti hai saying truth to  kunal  tat he was calling siddhi n saying love u siddhi bechari itna help kiya sinal ko πŸ˜‰ munni(witcha) badnam hui sinal ke liye πŸ˜†

don't mind guyz  for long FF wat to do 1week ka batayein hai na ok rest of FF i will cont in another posts too πŸ˜†