WU-30thJAN'12-SINAL Fight,A Lovely n New Beginning - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thank you, totally unexpected ending of the episode. Did it really happen? πŸ˜• If u knw wht I mean?πŸ€”
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ hats off to you on writing today's update
lol how did you manage to do it? i was left speechless after watching the episode and so far i have watched it like 5 times and i still can't get oevr it☺️
Wow, awesome awesome awesome update and episode thanks millions for the update.
great episode ... thanks for ur lovely update...

awesome, mind blowing, sizzling episode. Sameer Soni rocks and siddhi is sooo sweet.

was waiting for my day to be over to read out today's pdate.

πŸ‘

thx for the update
thank you for the written update.
really loved sidhi's acting in d seema-sidhi scene...there's a lot of improvement
                                        hey  sahasra first of all wishing you a bro a very happy birthday 😊
now coming to the update it was simply amazing ...the epi was fab today...nd i am sure wewill get some intimate moments today before Anand's barsi thing actually comes up...loved the update lots...i sooo cant wait for todayz epi...Sammy nd Keerti were superb as always...
Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago
Thanks sahasra for the fab update as usual... πŸ€—

Yest,It was a complete turnover from fridays episode.:dance::dance: I still keep wondering how did kunal come back to his senses suddenly πŸ˜† Khair dats not important.. It was a fabulous episode but ended at the wrong time... πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† Hope they continue from the kiss today..πŸ˜›

Sammy was indeed very yummy yesterday. :wuv:. No one can tell he's 43... He was tooo handsome in that white shirt..faintfaint His voice modulations, dialogue delivery, the way he stopped siddhi, then kissing the tears and then the neck and atlast the shirtless sammy  Drool Drool and embarrassed one before his dad.. Hai Hai... No words.. He was just tooo good yesterday...  😍thudHug

Apart from this one shouldn't forget Siddhi's (Keerti) acting.. Must say she was fabulous in her conversation with seema.. Her pain was visible, i got tears seeing that.. 😭Well done Keerti  Clapping.. Hope she goes on to improve more and more.πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming to the CV's who never want us to be happy No no How the hell did Anand's barsi come now? Can't they show some happy SiNal scenes?  Ranting Ranting We got 1 week of Witcha crap and just 2 episodes of SiNal... Not fair no no Now i just don't want siddhi to feel guilty, cry madly and make kunal too feel guilty for it.. Hope they react maturely, just show them talking that its the past and they have moved on and anand will be happy about it.. But its just waste to hope from these CV's :mad: :mad:
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely updat Sahasra. Excellent episode. Everything was beautifully executed.
Especially the dialogues between Kunal n Siddhi. Kunal knows his wife has feelings for him n that's the reason she is upset. He too reprociated those feelings by telling her how he will be without her. The essence of love conveyed without actually using the I love you words.
Only bloopers- Seema was there when Siddhi arrived. She saw her upset. When Kunal arrived n Siddhi was leaving home, Seema was no where to be seen! Or should we assume she was asked by Kunal to go to sleep n he would take care of things?
Anyways a great episode n hope for more romance today as well.
hayeee hayeee Sahasra... kya update diya yaar... ek dum real and mast...
Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... u are indeed a very lucky girl...