hundal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was AWESOME! I LOOOVVEEDD it
though I am nervous about the reactions of both siddhi and kunal tomorrow. πŸ˜•
Now, to the point. Tomorrow Sinal are woken up with news of Anand's barsi AND the new roll said that someone from their "ateet" may interrupt. (the written promo on tv)

All signs to...Anand!
I am scared!!!! 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anand is harmless as all SInal can do is feel guilty for a short while because of Anand's factor, but it's not as bad as witcha trying to separate Sinal.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Since we know that Saurabh is not likely to come back i think its just going ot be both of them trying to realize their new found love for each other  and move on from their past.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
i think witcha needs holidays after so much hardwork for sinal consummation.see she made even horses drink water too πŸ˜†. so i think it may be just anand factor not anand in person as they try to carry suspense or may be not to make sinal not to climb the tree again n start their love journey n move on with the past.
love can make everything so there is possibility of sinal keeping themselves away frm each other if anand comes than witcha trying to seperate them becos both can't see in pain the other out of love.  kunal saying u go if u want but don't cry n siddhi saying i ans ur calls but can't see u in pain tats the proof but everything can happen as it is soap.

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
anand as an ateet wouldnt affect sinal relationship much...maybe intially they both mite feel gulity...but then things are goingto be fine...
gaya3sp thumbnail
Anand as an ateet should come back in the form of SINAL kid... Then all would be happy...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gaya3sp

Anand as an ateet should come back in the form of SINAL kid... Then all would be happy...

Gayu.. the kid issue will come.. veena will think the kid as anand and there will be more problems for SiNal..πŸ₯± i've seen this already, but i don't want such track soon... and i don't want siddhi to become preggy immediately after the consummation. Hoping to see SiNal romance for some more time 😳and no guilt feeling tooπŸ₯±.. Both should talk and handle maturely telling anand was the past and they have moved on and love each other now.πŸ˜ƒ.. Hoping something good from the hopeless CV's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ maria...if veena thinks sinal's kid as anand ...then wat problems can it create for sinal...??...the show in which u saw this track...wat problems happened between the lead couple...??...i am absolutely clueless...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

@ maria...if veena thinks sinal's kid as anand ...then wat problems can it create for sinal...??...the show in which u saw this track...wat problems happened between the lead couple...??...i am absolutely clueless...

tanya.. it was the same in ghar ek mandir... mom would get possessive of the child and treat the kid as her son and she called the kid as prem (her son's name) instead of pratam (actual name of the baby), wenever she called him prem, aanchal (female lead)  and rahul(male lead) would feel guilty and this created problems for aanchal and misunderstandings between rahul and aanchal... It was pathetic after consummation in GEM tanya.. Hope they show it different in parichay..
 thanx maria , oh 🀒 i seriouly hope this doesnt happen parichay...baby track  toh defo ll start soon it seems ...but dont want such rubbish happening...nd since sinal consummate as per their wishes so i doubt this will happen...but cvs to same hain so we never know...even if they want to show veena treating the baby as anand . nd not letting even siddhi come near it ...so they can show siddhi not liking it much ,,,,,,,,becoming very possessive for her baby nd all...thats still acceptable but not this gem drama...it would be beyond tolerance then..πŸ˜’ Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago