Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya3sp thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Gayu.. the kid issue will come.. veena will think the kid as anand and there will be more problems for SiNal..πŸ₯± i've seen this already, but i don't want such track soon... and i don't want siddhi to become preggy immediately after the consummation. Hoping to see SiNal romance for some more time 😳and no guilt feeling tooπŸ₯±.. Both should talk and handle maturely telling anand was the past and they have moved on and love each other now.πŸ˜ƒ.. Hoping something good from the hopeless CV's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ooh is it... i dint know that maria...
But i feel veena is lot more lovely and siddhi will not have any problem even if veena  gets possessive about the kid...
Afterall siddhi - veena bonding is good... remember when siddhi was being scolded by kunal, veena comes and asks "Tu bahu ko daant raha tha." and our siddhi had sacrificed her whole life for veena... lets hope they come out of all problems with still greater bonding... so that it can be a great lesson to the people out in real world of how relations need to be maintained despite arguments and disputes...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gaya3sp

ooh is it... i dint know that maria...
But i feel veena is lot more lovely and siddhi will not have any problem even if veena  gets possessive about the kid...
Afterall siddhi - veena bonding is good... remember when siddhi was being scolded by kunal, veena comes and asks "Tu bahu ko daant raha tha." and our siddhi had sacrificed her whole life for veena... lets hope they come out of all problems with still greater bonding... so that it can be a great lesson to the people out in real world of how relations need to be maintained despite arguments and disputes...

Gayu.. the bonding between aanchal and her MIL was even more in GEM and she too sacrificed her life for her MIL.. its the same here too yaar.. dats y i'm fearing this track... i'm just thinking this anand's barsi was there in GEM too.. I think it was prem's barsi the next day... its going exactly in GEM's path.. but in GEM it was drunken consummation and regret... that's not here between SiNal coz it was mutual..Embarrassed i reall hope they don't murder the storyline further.. hoping for more SiNal romance , don't want siddhi to get preggy soon
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wat if duplicate Anand is witcha's plan? he will surely create problems btw Sinal.. i love Anand aka Sourabh a lot.. but dont want to see him in negative..