finally i was prooved right !!!!!

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey  friends i am sure all of you must have loved yesterdayz epi...it was indeed awesome ...way better than what we had actually anticpated😳...nd thing which makes me most happy isthat i was prooved right and their consumation wasnt a druken one...😍 since the promos were out most of us were of the opinion that the consummation will be a druken one...nd kunal will getup nd say sorry the next day...nd once we sawwitchaspiking kunal's drink it actually seemed our worst fears were coming true...but i was always firm on my opinion that sinal consummation wont be a druken one...and both will be in their full senses ...nd it will happen as per their consent...and i am glad to be prooved right...😛...though both mite feel guity intially coz of anand ...but here the gulit will be fromboth sides...nd i doubt it will affect their relation much...lets see now what happens...i am really hoping that they continue from where they  ended yesterday...nd kunally actually tells her i love you.😍...before they actually consummate

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

yup its great that cs took a different approach altogether for sinal consummation. kuanl wasnt drunk as such and the sinal scenes were cute.

reg saying i love you, i think even if he doesnt say it today it doesnt matter bec we know they love each other etc and more than words, actions speak louder

lets see what happens today

norzar