Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

The Unspoken and yet most intense Acceptance ever!

Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I always thought my dad was the most unromantic man on the earth. I never saw him smiling at my mom lovingly or saying the three magical words. Then one fine day, my mom sat me down and explained about a breed of men that keep everything conceal in their heart, everything thats tender, loving and caring. These are the guys who would say i love you may be once or twice in their entire lifetime but when they say it, they mean it like it is carved into a stone! Few years later, i got a hands on experience as Kunal (hubby dear not Sameer😆) turned out the fruit of the same tree..! khadoos, stern but silently caring! 

Kunal (serialwala😆)is the same breed. He loves her, he cares for her, he would miss her if she had to go away. He understands Siddhi's pain and understands why she is mad at him. A man that chose to be unemployed but never let go of his self pride finally agreed that his head bows down to his wife, for her sacrifices, for her feelings and for the relationship that was never meant to be more than a compromise! 

loved him to the core. Consummation couldnt get any real than this. there were no i love yous. there were no burning candles, there was no four poster bed but what was present there essentially was love, unspoken and hence more potent! As they say, words tend to lose their charm when spoken, its the silence that is when understood, makes an impact that even words cant make! 
Kudos to CVs for not veering away from the gist of the characters. Siddhi was still beating around the bush, asking for Kunal to be a clairvoyant and read her mind.. while Kunal was his Khoosat but caring self. It would have felt almost unnatural if they hadnt shown this way. Too much mush is not SiNal..and thats what binds me to the show! I am sure the kiss, the hug and what it will lead to will come as naturally to them as is breathing... they are meant to be together in every possible way and whats better than completing their relationship this way! 

the 'eyy' in the last one minute and the aalap in the background gave me goosebumps!!!! 
cant wait to see what they offer to us.. i am sure its shot aesthetically... keeping the gist of the story and characters intact... 

Loved Papaji turning away 😆as Kunal opened the door, still trying to get clothed.. Siddhi in the background tying her robe! the best was Papaji giving that 'knowing' look to both and then not looking at them at all.. i am sure all couples have gone through the embarrassment at least once in their lifetime.. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Edited by Kshiti_Kunal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey beautifully written... I can't agree more. I loved the way they expressed what they feel but yet no words ...and expressions to the core... just luved it. eagerly waiitng for tomm...

tanyashrivastav thumbnail

very well said kshiti...the scene was sooo very realistic...keeping into mind the charcaterization of kunal and siddhi...and i am glad things were not over the top...without even directly confessing their feelings...they did say alot to each other...as you rightly said through their unspoken words. sinal indeed are such a unique couple ...the charm which they have i havent seen it in any tv couple in 21 years of my life ...i am sure what we saw yesterday was actually only a bit ...more is there to follow today...nd what do i say about Sammy nd Keerti both were wonderful...the outburst the confrontation ...the roothna manana everything was simply out of the world...cant wait for clock to strike 9.30 tonite...

Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wooow...very well written and beautifully explained😊 
gaya3sp thumbnail
Agreee infinity times with you kshiti... its great to see the characters in the show being related to real life as well (ur dad and hubby)
Each and every dialogue of yesterdays epi has just got carved on to my brains...

What a way to express their love without words...
It was so very touching episode... when they can read each others mind then problem hi kya hei...

This show defo need to be given credit for developing such a different love story... and family values are kept intact...

How the feeling of love popped up from their initial hate... then slowly compromise, phir misunderstanding, then they happened to understand each other, then came the small fights and taken for granted feeling,,,,,, then they became very comfortable with each other and loved spending time together..., then the care and finally the love and the fact that they are one soul... and cant live without each other...

This type of love cannot be broken that easily...
Good post Kshiti... was missing ur analysis for witcha...😉

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well said, i am so glad cvs took such a realistic and different approach for sinal

the scene was executed well and so much was conveyed. beautiful dialogues and great performances

my most fa bit was when kunal accepted that he does bow down to one person and thats siddhi and in the end how how he tells her not to cry. 

norzar