Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

how come witcha became so mahaan all of a sudden

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi , yesterdayz epi was truly a delight to watch ..like a dream come true ..sinal scenes were mindblowing 😳 but the thing which shocked me completly was that how all of a sudden witcha turn so goody  goody nd mahaan dat when kunal  actually came back to his senses she actually told him that u mistook me for siddhi nd also said i love u siddhi 😲...i never expected witcha of al the people to say this ...but as usual all her plans to have kunal back in her life backfired badly ..i loved the way kunal  made it clear to witcha that he has no feelings watsover for her nd watever was there between them in the past is over ..nd dat no matter how much hez druken or intoxicated he will never forget his limits knowing he is a married man ...nd throughout his life will remain loyal to his wife , will never betray her trust 👏...witcha's face was worth watching then ... now i really hope dat for a few weeks atleast we get respite from watching witcha on our screens ..nd the focus remains only on sinal..waiting desperately for todayz epi ..i hope they continue from yesterday nd not directly jump to the precap scene .. Edited by stuti123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

thats what surprised me to, she accepted that kunal thought she was siddhi and kept saying siddhi's name in nasha. 

i feel she may have temp exit for now and will later on come back to create more problems, maybe doing things that kunal starts to hate siddhi etc, 

i would be happy if they have ended her character here,

norzar