Advice Corner

Reduce weight with herbal medicines

nainagoyal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

How can I lose weight is a very popular question that people keep asking all the time. They look for the best diet, best exercises, and best surgery. Some people just stop eating and do aggressive workouts thinking that it is as easy as that. How to lose weight is a big question. First, ask yourself what is my goal? May be you want to reduce weight just to look better and have a sexier shape, may be you want to lose weight to enjoy a healthy life or may be you want to have fun and move as you like, run, play football or basketball, jump or whatever fun things you want to do. Herbal weight loss remedies use 100% natural ingredients from herbs.  The struggle of how to lose  weight has been becoming known and common now a day, but it will not be successful without a pre-defined plan. This weight lose plan is normally consisting of exercise routines, food diet, calorie counting, and most over and above all, self-discipline. Addendum the weight loss are now days used fully by the people, who want to reduce their unwanted fats and to look slim

Exercise - this is very important to weight loss program. This is the physical activity you need to engage with to burn fat and shape up your body.

Food Diet - helps the process of trying to lose weight. Diet has always brought the misconception that you eat less, you will also lose weight.

Everywhere, the biggest complaint from dieters that they can not eat foods they love. It causes them to feel more and more deprived and binge at any moment of weakness to easily build a full can. But it's just not how it is meant to be. If you look naturally slim people, they do not deprive yourself of everything? You also love food naturally and lose weight fast  to get you eating the right way can learn to become slim.

Edited by nainagoyal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macmohan57 thumbnail
Hi can you help me... I want to reduce my weight...How much weight lose is possible within a month.. can you suggest me any good herbal product for that..??
8445877864 thumbnail
Hi please suggest  me herbal treatment for weight lose. I want to reduce my weight  within 1 month is this possible then help me please.
nainagoyal thumbnail
Yes its possible, And you know you would not feel any side effect with this treatment because it works on your extra fat..
shikha.sharma thumbnail
My height is 5 feet and 2 inches and my weight is 72 kg. So could you help me to reduce my weight. Please suggest me.
Poojabundela thumbnail
Hello guys can u help me anybody because i am very nervous for my unnecessary weight So i want herbal treatment without any side effect. if you know about herbal treatment then can u suggest me please ? 
akashmalhotra thumbnail
Very good post for the knowledge of weight lose
GauravSain thumbnail
Hi , Dr, i am in trouble because of my over weight  that's why i don't go any where and i am losing my confidence  also . So please help me as well as tell me natural permanent cure for weight loss .
Ishikatiwari thumbnail
Hello, i am heart and diabetic patient and my weight is increasing day  by day which  as i know that it's very harmful for me so please tell me best remedy so that i could control my fat. 
sneha.agarwal thumbnail
Hello , I am very happy to inform you that i reduce my 10 kg weight through your supplement and now i want this medication for my friend also.