31st Jan,11: WU : AshNi & RanJi's -Love Tiff

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I really appriaciate the "Attention to Detail" quality you have when you write these written updates. If all the QA guys in my Teams master this skill, we will deliver zero defect product to customer
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurvafan

I really appriaciate the "Attention to Detail" quality you have when you write these written updates. If all the QA guys in my Teams master this skill, we will deliver zero defect product to customer

Thank u for ur sweet words 🤗
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks for the lovely update Tanu 😊
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the lovely update Tanu dear.

Best was the last scene...Ashni and the handkerchief scene...

Am just watching it in the 11 pm repeat...So very cute..Ashu angry and then upset and then fumbling on how to pacify Nidhi...and the way he asked for his hanky back and then hit it on his forehead

Awww it was cute...

Although I didn't like the way Nidhi said u have nothing to do with why I am upset...But I agree she said it cause she was upset...and when u are upset u do say things without thinking and they can hurt the other person also...All in all the last sequence was very good and very well executed and acted also...
Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for wonderful update...
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you so mcuh for the written update...I always admired your updates in GEET forum as well...i love the way you explain every single scene...you never miss important scenes...I really enjoy reading your updates...thank you so much...lots of hugs and love to you...😳👏👍🏼❤️
Now back to the today's episode...why suhasni is again brainwashing malika...also now nidhi has started comparing DR. Ashu and rohan...this will lead into more problems...I lvoe rohan as he gives the right advices to these two girls...😊
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurvafan

I really appriaciate the "Attention to Detail" quality you have when you write these written updates.

i second dat 👏
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i5hy

i second dat 👏

I third that...it is like watching the serial ...thanks Tanu...u r the best !!!👍🏼
Armu4eva thumbnail
@ramo / rabz / cuttie / i5 / vasanthi / ash... thank u so much guys.. for being so sweet🤗

@pooja ... GEET was my life 😍 spent 1.5 yrs on that forum.. always cherish the show.. the forum n Maneet .. thank u for ur sweet words 🤗