Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 31/1 Shivji's calm reaction

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shivji  turns to the  broken seat, then to Daksh, calmly replies, Yoga, Dhyan, Vairagya all 3 are the rules too. But the only difference is, they are not made by you, so you think they are against your policies. You want to establish peace & prosperity in your society, but the rules made by you are already causing problems, so how will you establish peace? I have come here just to fulfil my promise to rishi Dadhichi.

Dadhichi tells Daksha, to insult Shivji, you have used my devotion & faith , You have removed his seat from this Mahamandal's meeting but how will you remove it from our heart. From where will you remove his sthana, already residing in a heart? Sati is shown, in her heart Shivji has already made his place.

At Daksh's bhavan, the pundit declares, Tulasi 'vivaha vidhi has got over. But Sati is still looking at the Shaligram, thinking it is a Shivling. Everyone is looking at her blushing. Prasuti keeps bangles & Mangalsutra near Tulsiji. Tells Sati one day even you will get married like this.

Dadhichi with folded hand & heavy heart tells Shivji, he only fulfilled his responsibalty of giving him the invitation, but he was not aware of this conspiracy, please forgive him.

Shivji calmly tells Dadhichi, you are my param bhakta, you should have understood for vairagi Shiv, pooja, yagya doesn't hold any importance. But you fell for these rules made by Prajapati. Then he disappears from the venue, unaffected by whatever had happened.

In the sky, it seems the normal movements of the planets are disturbed, indicating a major event, which might affect everyone. There is Aakashwani, ordering Daksh to be present in Brahmaloka immediately. Daksh thinks there will be questions on this, but I had to fulfill my wish & duties.

At bhavan, Sati gives Prasad to everyone. Prasuti comes to her, says I am seeing everything, even if no one has noticed, the way you have handled everything I am convinced that your  upbringing is proper. She gives her a Vishnuji's idol, saying every year your  father  gives this to me for handalling this function well, but this year it is rightfully yours. I am proud of you. Sati taking Vishnuji's idol in her hand, thinks, how can I tell you this idol is not mine.

At the meeting's venue, amatya comes to Daksh, says there is big argument going on among the Saptarishis,  due to whatever has happened. If you can make them understand but  Daksha  who was writing a letter, tells his amatya to go to bhavan & give it to Sati only & inform Maharshi Bhrigu that I am going to Brhmaloka, will be away for some time. In my absence Maharshi Bhrigu will handle everything here.

Sati is thinking over Prasuti's words, asks Madanike is my wish to get Shivji is everything to me? My responsibility towards my mother & father is nothing? Mother thinks I am concentrating on the festival, I am buzy handaling all the arrangements, she thinks but  I am fulfilling my father's wish, but, I have done exactly opposite. I have broken all the promises made to father. Have I become selfish. thinking of fulfilling only my wish? Madanike says if answer to your question is yes, then will you forget your experience with Shivji? Will you stop thinking about Shivji?

Precap: Prasuti gives Daksh's letter to Sati, which is only for her. She reads the letter looks shocked, surprised.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.
edited
 Dakshprajapati had instulted and cursed shivji but he stayed calm. I was so suprised when shivji was explaining dachichi very camly that what happend didnt effect him. It was a good episode..
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

res.

edited
 Dakshprajapati had instulted and cursed shivji but he stayed calm. I was so suprised when shivji was explaining dachichi very camly that what happend didnt effect him. It was a good episode..

Shivji's approach was worth appreciating. Dadhichi fell for Daksha's trap but Shivji didn't. When they went to Kailash to invite Shivji, he did put this condition, that whatever will happen in the meeting, Dadhichi will not hold himself responsible, he saw the future at that time only. That's Shivji's greatness.
To show why Shivji is above all, this epi. was a good attempt.
More then anything to curse someone of Shivji's level, Daksh himself should have been a God, he is only a prajapati, his power is not that much as he thinks.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Shivji's approach was worth appreciating. Dadhichi fell for Daksha's trap but Shivji didn't. When they went to Kailash to invite Shivji, he did put this condition, that whatever will happen in the meeting, Dadhichi will not hold himself responsible, he saw the future at that time only. That's Shivji's greatness.
To show why Shivji is above all, this epi. was a good attempt.
More then anything to curse someone of Shivji's level, Daksh himself should have been a God, he is only a prajapati, his power is not that much as he thinks.

yes i do agree with u en and shivji was so graceful calm.
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prajapati Daksh is going to get an earful frm Lord Brahma now..also wonder wht has he written in the letter to Sati..
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update...Im sure Daksh has informed her abt the curse thing he gave to Mahadev..
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am waiting to know what is in   the letter

Feel like punching daksh  right in the nose.

Cannot forget how he collapsed the sthan of shivji😡 
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Flora--

Prajapati Daksh is going to get an earful frm Lord Brahma now..also wonder wht has he written in the letter to Sati..

Yes he is answerable about his action, what will he tell Brhmaji, I have taken revenge of your insult😆 but by doing this he has created imbalance in the system, he must get an earful from both Brhmaji & Vishnuji.
mnx12 thumbnail
 @ Binny, thanks😊

Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

Thanks for the quick update...Im sure Daksh has informed her abt the curse thing he gave to Mahadev..

Daksh must have surely boasted about his latest adventure. let's see what will be her reaction.

Originally posted by: pooji2012

I am waiting to know what is in   the letter

Feel like punching daksh  right in the nose.

Cannot forget how he collapsed the sthan of shivji😡 

Same here, Shukrachrya should have been allowed to attack them. But Shivji wanted to handle this in his way.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the nice update😊