Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- Jan 31, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the Awesome update and comments!🤗

Kanagu was the star of the day⭐️. Semma adi for Joseph👏. For this traitor, adi maatum from Kanagu is not enough. TA should give him left and right too. Now Charu is going to make him tell some more lies to TA, betraying Thulz.🤢 Sigh... Atleast Kanagu should open up the truth to TA.

"Yaar vazhkaiyum kettu poganum ninaikamaaten🤬"... Aiyooo I should go and mutufy my head in the wall . GW lies coming out as big fountain😡😡. Biggest Hypocrite! Idula vera asking ennaku enna mental aam? doubt vera! Sigh🤢.

Biggest Muttal is this TA 🐷. Amma persurathu thaapu illai aam🤬. I really now feel Thulz should not accept this idiot even if he comes back to her after all the truth comes out😕. Even if he is acting, I really don't know whether this TA character will be the same likable one after all these useless dialogs. He just talks with no sense and nonsense🤔.

Track is moving in jet speed. So tomorrow TA/T meeting I guess😕. Mr.K with totally damaging TA char is kolaveri on the viewers!
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Vjayam!!😃🤗

OMG its going super fast😲 and a good episode again⭐️

I didn't expect Kanagu with Thulasi during Joseph meet...Joseph should have got more beats...i know i am cruel but i can never forgive this guy even if he feel for it...same goes with GW/Lav😡

So Joseph is going to be forced to betray Thulasi? as he is ending up under Keshav/psycho's custody with out knowing😕...Keshav uncle is going to Bombay aam after psycho pays him all the dues...that means we can except Psycho aunty to play a "fake fiance" runaway drama🤢.

Puvi was super...but this GW 😡...Lav got super pure jaathagam aam...wow...what this Lav is going to achieve for putting crying scene in-front of TA...🤢..
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjyam for the Update😊😛

Joseph atlast accepted the real fact and i feel so pity on TA only though he is now tied with guilty feelings with cement and not allowing thulasi to open the doors for heart😭😭..Kanagu is always the best char in thendral as a true friend to ta and why this joseph alone has become a traitor...😡

Well the most expected TA..Welcome TA!!!!!😆..This GW i am tired of yelling her and this TA Ayyo kadavulae ..For his irresponsible behaviour he was suspended and how come thulasi will be reason for it...Cant this TA open his bleedy mouth...Normal times he will open so long and in important things nothing will come..But satisfaction is thank god he didnt use the josiyam matter and thulasi is souly responsible for his misery life..Well watching his polambals in deep sleep we just pity this guy more...

Charu unakku romba overconfidence...Romba overconfidence bodykku agadhuma😆😆...Now scne is shown like thulasi is going to be blamed for Lav issue and Joseph one..But nearing climax going to sort out everything to TA...Letc what he is going to speak to thulasi
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update  vjayam...

OMG! story moving forward...TA in chennai and joseph in bangalore...what a kodumai?

so now charu is going to kidnap joseph...whether she will blackmail joseph to give wrong msg to TA or only kidnap?

thnk god kanagu is there with thulsi...i  am sure he will support her...

Oh god! i am tired of GW 's useless dialogue...Mr.TA ----thulsi  unnoda wife illaiya?
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update Vjayam ..😊
And thanks TTfan for the nice update on Monday ..😊

It was good to watch Joseph opening up with everything to Kanagu and Thulz..👏 
It was shocking for T ; at the same time a relief that she got a strong evidence against Pei ...👍🏼
But it is confusing .. J said Pei didn't pay him but Pei is mad at J that even after getting money J is betraying her by coming to tell the truth to TA .😕 

Now J seems to feel ashamed for what he did to TT .. but how is he going to betray T again ? Will he be threatened by Pei and KP or KP/Pei might make someone talk like J and say against T ? 😕 

TA came back home directly .. Instead of meeting T first .. Their meeting is going to involve J matter and more fights between them..🤢 And this SQ .. non stop crying ..😡🤢  Even now trying how to spoil T's name than thinking how to get back with N .. unthiruthable ...😡 Does she think if T is gone from TA's life, she will go to her inlaws house ? So much belief in Pei ? Keep crying SQ.. until u change ur life is a big question mark ...😡

GW ..🤬 now trying to brainwash TA into more fights with T and separate from her completely ...😡  TA became mama's boy and decided to do whatever she says ..🤢😡 Urupatta madhiri than..

Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update vjayam..

Kanagu u r the hero of this episode..innum naalu saathirukkanum anthe drogiye..

TA unakku sonthemave yosikke teriyatha?? Eppadida ippadi maarune??
Thulasi, don't accept your hubby when he comes to u after knowing the truth..Kanagu, i think u should motthuran this TA also..
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for a lovely update 😃. Your title was a very nice one and soo true!!

WOOW loved Kanagu today, a true friend he is 😃, truely the star of today's episode. He could not take the betrayal done by his friend to another of his friend TA. Haiyyaa, super adi to Joseph. So he told the truth, but gone waste. Good this time he did not intend to betray Thulasi. 

Grrr this Keshav 😡😡, spoilt everything 🤢. And grrr Pei 😡...come on Kumaran, stop showing this Charu's face daily in your show 🤢, can't take this aunty and her voice (she is rombha soft aam 🤢). Never expected that Pei wantedly sent those Loan Sharks to T&T's house and told them to misbehave with Thulasi 🤢🤢😡. She should NEVER ever be forgiven for this even if she is a psycho. Don't tell me..she can be forgiven as she is mentally affected and that too coz of TA 🤢🤢.

Last part...can be watched for PA only. 

I think this week is going to be against Thulasi 😔🥱. 
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you vjayam for the fast and wonderful update..😃

1)Star of the Day - Kanagu and T...i equally admired both of them😳⭐️
⭐️Thulasi for bringing Kanagu with her to meet Joepsh and learn about the where abouts of the letter. Good move by Thulz and now one person as a witness even if Jospeh is locked...I m looking forward as how Kanagu would be roped in the issue..
Kanagu for beating up and down as a support to T/T. Like jaya said how i wish someone slaps C also, she is deprived of one really...KP would be the best person for the same.😛

2)Joseph's reason about KP's issue in letter...I am totally unsatisfied with the explantion...He guessed KP and C wedding proposal would be fake...I am not convinced with this...Srsly just to make it prove that it was Joseph who wrote the letter it seems to be forcefully reasoned out...👎🏼

3) TA's dialogues..ROFL -Puvi, let amma talk, u dont interfere...wow...😆
TA why this kolaveri on viewers...pesa pesa enga ears bleed aagarthum, BP raise aanathum only we know...but it was funny and seemed sarcastic when he said so...and his looks at lavanya was also super sarcastic...Anyways lets see what TA has to decide...😕

4) His last dialogue...No amma, u tell what I have to do...😆
GW amma - please say, Magane Go marry Charu...Appo iruku diwali..😛

5)Undoubtedly Puvi was awesome to the core today - His reasons for messed up Lav's life and pointing out the issue after Lav's entry at GP house was just awesome...👏

Joseph is really not a traitor here, he is trapped...So yet another problem to T as usual..
Looking fwd for TA and his next set of moves...plus T and T meeting then...i know it would be worst but still..😍
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Grrr this Keshav 😡😡, spoilt everything 🤢. And grrr Pei 😡...come on Kumaran, stop showing this Charu's face daily in your show 🤢, can't take this aunty and her voice (she is rombha soft aam 🤢). Never expected that Pei wantedly sent those Loan Sharks to T&T's house and told them to misbehave with Thulasi 🤢🤢😡. She should NEVER ever be forgiven for this even if she is a psycho. Don't tell me..she can be forgiven as she is mentally affected and that too coz of TA 🤢🤢.

Last part...can be watched for PA only. 

I think this week is going to be against Thulasi 😔🥱. 

Keshav became Kailash...When he said this...I remembered a dialgouge from kamal's Thennali movie - "Kailash " -Nee en kai la Ash...😆...How i wish someone says this to KP and gives him left and right...Mumbai poranam...sick idiot...😡...Aadu and buffalo and safe guard seiya poranam...what about  5 lakhs money...go ask Psycho soon u idiot and fight with her...😡