*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi and Hello Shapathians

So Now we have our Second CCC! chat and chat away! πŸ˜†

*~!!HNLHS Chit Chat Corner!!~*#2

As i said in Last Chat Thread our fellow Shapathians love to chatπŸ˜† on anything and everything πŸ˜† That the Chat Corner reached 150 Pages just in less than Two weeks.πŸ˜†

Link to Previous Thread

So Now Here are rules credit DD

1. No abusing or using any kinda profanity. This includes not abusing any actors, celebrities or forum member.

2. If you are using Quote upon Quote in your discussion, the post becomes too long and difficult to navigate.
Helpful tip - You could use "@" to address a member and reply him...

This way the member would know you are addressing his question/discussion and you could avoid Quote.
OR
You could remove older Quotes from from your post and include, say, 3 Quotes to ensure it doesnt fill the whole page.

3. Avoid giving your personal info. This is a public forum and giving personal info can be dangerous. If you wanna exchange your personal info with someone you trust, use PMs.

4. After 150 pages, I will create a new Chit Chat corner.

5. And last but not the least, No chatting in other Topics...When you feel that the discussion between other members and you in becoming a chat gradually, leave that thread and shift to CCC.

Note-Start Chatting  in this Thread When the Previous Chat Corner  completes 150 Pages

Thank You

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago

Yayyy

yes we did it 

by chatting al day al nytπŸ˜†

You know i knew har friend zaroori hota hai 

but yesterday i got to know har member zaroori hai yaar

n asmi toh bahoot zaroori haiπŸ˜‰

thank haan itna importance dene k liye,.i tried to open IF 4rm cell bt nahi khula!

Importance dene k liye cos u r important

even i n shri were tokin bout y u din come today

cell se it takes time 

ya cell takes lots of time n wen i got pm's n buddy request wo nahi khulta direct close hojata hein,..grr!! it irritate me like hell!
When yesterday dere was power cut i was operating IF via cell d same happened with me all of sudden d browser was getting closed after trying two three times i left n waited for power to come
hehhe we have 14 hours powercut in our country,.imagine karo main kaise manage karti hoon,.

What 14 hours yahaan sirf 6hours hota hai toh meri jaan nikalti hai 

u realy great asmi main toh mar jaata πŸ˜†

Check out the DOTW main 10 minute main aata hoon

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2756873

okies,..!!
i ll comment there!