Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

31st January - WU done

lil_tweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 All right guys since natasha has exam so i am doing the update for her !!! 

Scene starts with mona in the park doing yoga and then pummy comes and tells her to jog rather then doing yoga so our husbands won't look anywhere else mona tells her don't worry i know my hubby very well..πŸ˜‰ the way i am he loves me and then mona's mil comes and makes fun of pummy. mona asks how's your back why don't you come . and her mil tells i have kids at home to babysit and mona's mom calls saying that how are you and mil and mom exchange their greetings πŸ˜† her mom tells her to bring good sarees and nice jwelery so it would be nice impression . and she tells her to tells her husband to come on time.
pradeep and his friends are going to office in rickshaw and his friend is telling him this is not fair yaaar you are leaving me and i am afraid that kukreja would leave all the work on me now pradeep tells him sometimes you should work pradeeps friend wanted to flirt with the girls on a scooter so pradeep tells him what kind of man are you we are married and then he tells him then to watch katrina's video that is also useless huh?😳 and then pradeep tells him yeah i don't wanna see it and then he snatches it and then they both watch it πŸ˜³
scene shifts home they are preparing for the delhi prep and rajbeer tells her that i want new jacket and then later her mil gives her new necklace and mona tells her no and her mil convinces her 
at office pradeep is getting ready to leave and kukreja calls conferance room saying that boss is going to give a promotion and i get to decide and his friend tells kukreja he is not going and he tells him not to worry about anything and cancel the trip pradeep is in dilema .
at railway station mona and kids are waiting pradeep comes there and tells mona and kids to go to delhi next scene shifts home pradeep doing work and his friends comes and says that teri biwi nahi hain let's live like bachelors let's go out somewhere nice . then they all go to club and pradeep tells his friend where did we come yaar and they make fun his friends start dancing funny sceneπŸ˜† pradip rememberes his sweet moments with mona πŸ˜³ they all goes to bar and drink they all think about crossing limits and then pradeep tells them chill if our wives finds out and they figure out one girl is looking at pradeep and girl comes and flirts with pradeep and asks him wouldn't you offfer a drink for me? he is thinking that these are so expensive girl already orders . pradeep starts chatting with her . mona calls and pradeep picks up and mona asks him did you eat and he tells her he is out with his friends and someone passing by talks about police raided this place again mona asks pradeep are you okay? then she tells him you should go out and he tells her come soon asap. and mona tells him whenever i come give me good news pradeep tells him whenever u come will take you out for dinner and pradeep tells her everything about girl and tells her that she came out to be wrong and police took that girl if i was with her i would have gone to jail whenever i go and do some wrong work you always save me mona gives him advise on that kind of situation and tells him if this situation happens again then start doing hanuman chalisa πŸ˜† he tells her to come asap ...
tommorow: kukreja is going to tell who is the lucky person for the promotion 
Edited by krishna2511 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update! 

good episode again but didn't like Pradeep's friends. 

loved the scenes of Mona and her MIL. 
ressress thumbnail
Thank you...😊

Mona is so good in her new avatar as a dutiful wife... good.. 
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, last scene was really good :)