Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapfreak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like it!!! Plz continue!!! Plz add me to your PM list!!! Thx!!!
Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I really like the concept of your ff ... Both of them running away wow that's awesome :) please add me to your pm and continue soon
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is amazing!!! Im so intrigued!!!
Can't wait till the next chapter!!
Destiny has already made them cross their paths, hopefully they fall in love soon!!
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AMAZING start!!
Plzz continue soon!!
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HEy you must update this soon you know!!!!!

And i guess the bawl on car was between our two leads right!!!!

ha ha that was kind of cute
SmileForMeester thumbnail

View all my other works at my INDEX πŸ˜Š

Please do not complain about my updates being short. I have seven hours of school. three hours of tutions and there are my assignments and HW to complete too. Moreover, I have my Unit Exams starting next week. PLUS, I update FOUR FF's. I make a huge effort to update all my works on time πŸ˜”

Chapter 2 - Face to Face

"Just great, my first day here in Delhi and this is what i get?" she said irritatingly.

Khushi doesn't have a choice but to continue driving and go straight to her mother's house. It's been a while since she last visit this place. She was here 5 years ago when she and her father had a fight. She has this feeling that this house gives her comfort and somehow makes her forget the problem that she always have. This is the only memory her mother left her. Sometimes she wished that her mother is still alive, comforting here and understanding her.

"I wish you are here mom. I really need you.I miss you so much." She said while she was staring at the house infront of her.

She was about to go inside the house when she noticed something across the street. She saw a familiar car parked at the other side of the street. Then she looked at the plate number, then she realized where she have seen this car.

"Well, well,well, this day isn't going to be as bad as i think after all. This is the car that almost killed me on the street. Now where the hell is the driver.?"

She then started to look around the place but she couldn't see the owner of the car. Then it hit her. She then let go an evil smirk.

"Ya!! Car! You almost killed me today. So i am going to teach you a lesson." she said to the car.

She then went near it and kicked the car real hard that she almost shriek because of the pain she felt after kicking it.

"Shoot! This car caused me nothing but pain today! You'll gonna pay for this!"

She then look around to find something and when she saw a wood she picked it up and was about to slam the car using it when she heard a voice.

"WHAT THE... STOP!"

Arnav's POV

Arnav finally arrived at his destination. he bought a house in Delhi so that he has some place to stay whenever he needs to hide form his crazy family. Delhi is his favorite place, he has been into many places but somehow there is something in this place that keeps on pulling him back. He like's it here, some peace and quite. He then went out to the veranda to look at the view.Then something caught his attention. A girl. The woman is sexy, wearing a fitted jeans and a sweat shirt. She has a perfectly curved body and a sexy long hair.

"She looks beautiful!" he thought while looking at the girl.

What's interesting is that he saw the girl looking at her car not because she is admiring the car but because she was...

"Mad at my car? Is she mad at my car? What did my car do?" he asked himself confusingly.

Then she saw the woman went near the car and even saw here saying something to the car.

"Is she crazy? She can't be crazy. She is way too hot to be crazy. Isn't she?"

Her next action made him shock! She just saw the girl kick his car. After kicking it she saw the girl's reaction, seem's like the girls is in pain. Before anything gets worst he hurriedly run down from the  veranda and went outside the house. He manage to go out from the house fast and still panting, but what made him pee in his pants was when he saw the woman about to slam his car using a wood. 

Then he saw the girl stopped and look at him.

"What do you think you are doing? " He asked furious.

Khushi's POV

Khushi could only think of many ways to kill the person Infront of her. She know that this is the driver of the car. 

"Whhat did my car do? Why are you trying to destroy it?"

"So you are the owner of this car? right!? Tell me are you?" she gave him a look that would make someone run for his life.

"Yes." Arnav could see anger in her eyes and he can't help but gulp and started to be scared for some unknown reason.

The girl then throw the wood on her right side and went near to man. She faked a smile and looked at him. And with a swift move...

SLAP!!

And she left with a smile feeling satisfied while the man she slapped was shock and could not even move a finger.

She then felt that someone grabbed her elbow and pulled her back. The next thing she knew a mouth covered her lips. This time it is her who was dumbfounded and could not even move a muscle.Her eyes is wide open.

Arnav at that moment was also surprised of his reaction, but this girl needed to learn some lesson, slapping someone without any valid reason. And "NO ONE" should ever treat Arnav Singh Raizada something like that. NO ONE!

When he noticed that the woman was not moving he then moved away from her.

Khushi went back to sanity when she noticed that the man was no longer kissing her but now staring at her with smirk on his face.

"You stupid idiot! How dare you do that?"

SLAP!!

Arnav was so dumb that he didn't see it coming. And he was slapped twice with the girl he barely know.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he said it while touching his face.

"You idiot! You come here slapping people with no reason! Are you crazy?"

"And you come here looking for accident and kissing me with no reason?!!!" Khushi shouted.

"What the hell are you talking about? I barely know you. No, I DON"T KNOW YOU. You suddenly kicked my car and slapped me for no reason."

"No reason?? huh!! You and that car you are driving almost killed me today. And you have no right to KISS me you dimwit! I could sue you because of that!!"

"Sue me?? Go on, nothing stopping you. They will never believe you, but i am sure they will definitely believe me." He said while pointing on his reddish face caused by the slap she did.

"What?!! Are you saying that i tried to kill you? Come on lady do you think i would believe that crap? I know you're only doing this because you want my attention. You succeded! You did caught my attention. So did you like my kiss?"

SLAP!!

Yup, he didn't see that slap coming again.

"YOU! Do you want to die???" He shouted now he is definitely boiling in anger.

"Damn it, i didn't see that coming again. Arnav, you are a business man how could you possibly not see that?" he thought.

"You deserve it!! actually you deserve more of that physical pain that i am giving you. Me? wants your attention? Huh, you are really something! Are you looking yourself in the mirror? I don't need to make a move to catch men attention. Men do that when i am in front of them. Consider yourself lucky because you are still alive after you kissed me and touched me but this isn't over yet."

"Is that so? Should i call the police then, because i am in great danger because of you. Miss, if you need my attention next time. Please stop saying some ridiculous things like me trying to kill you. That is just a lame excuse"

"Wow, really!!! You really don't remember? well then do you remember that car?" she said while pointing to her car.

Then Arnav look at the direction that she is pointing. And there he saw a car which he finds it really familiar. Then he was caught in a deep thought thinking where on earth he have seen it. While the woman in front of her left him speechless.
Then it hit him...

"Oh...so she was the one driving it..." He thought "So she was the driver of that car earlier on the street! Well, what do you know, my stay here wouldn't be that boring after all." Then a devilish smile is formed all over his face.

Let me know whether you read my work by either commenting or leaving a like. I will only be sending PM's to those who read my work regularly  πŸ˜Š Please send me a buddy request if you would like PM's πŸ˜Š

I will need atleast 20 pages of comments to continue πŸ˜†

Edited by --Nannalicious- - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Slap slap slapπŸ˜†

Loved it
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww she slapped him thrice and if kissed her only once. Unfair nanna. Interesting. Wanna read more of it. Thanks for the pm.
Princess-Elle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOAH, Control girl. That is THREE slaps for Arnav. Poor guy πŸ˜­ I doubt, he is going to drive his car here after πŸ˜›

Their fight was so funny. Just like in the show. I could so imagine this happening.

Cant write much, I am laughing so hard right now πŸ€£
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thrice Slap!Fantastic updateπŸ‘