•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Epiosode starts with roli in the kitchen and Mano comes & instigates her to leave home. Mataji and Mano discuss their success & Mataji pledges to ruin the sisters relationship. 
Next Day Simar brings tea for Roli but Roli is nowhere to be found, she asks Sid and he has not seen her either. Simar alerts the family everyone is worried. 
They show Roli knocking on her parents door in vrindavan. Roli does not say anything to the family but Simar's mom calls up Simar & tells her that Roli is with them. 
Simar apologizes to everyone on behalf of Roli and tells them to keep matters low key she will only go and bring Roli back. Everyone in Vrindavan is happy to see Simar and they dont know anything. As Simar comes to Roli's room to speak to her Mataji calls up their dad and laments about Roli's actions. Their dad is super angry and tells Roli to go back.
Roli screams at simar that she took her respect away by slapping her in her sasural but she also took her respect away in her parents home. Roli takes a different car & leaves wheras Simar keeps telling her that they will take the same car. Roli is in no mood to listen and leaves separately.
Why did Mataji complain about Roli?  She should have complained about Simar's behavior instead.

Anyway, I'm glad that Roli has stopped taking crap from Simar.  Reshmi Sharma may think that Roli is being negative, but it's Roli who's right & Simar who's wrong.

Roli should assert her bhabi rights and ask Prem & Simar to both leave that house, or else she & Sid will.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Why did Mataji complain about Roli?  She should have complained about Simar's behavior instead.

Anyway, I'm glad that Roli has stopped taking crap from Simar.  Reshmi Sharma may think that Roli is being negative, but it's Roli who's right & Simar who's wrong.

Roli should assert her bhabi rights and ask Prem & Simar to both leave that house, or else she & Sid will.
Not sure if you yesterday's SBB & SBS updates but seems like Sid is also against Roli nw. Poor Roli!
Roli's character is smart. She is not going to be shown negative.Hope this is also Matajis plan in letting sid know everything.
Hoping Simar will help in getting Roli and Sid together without Roli knowing that meanwhile Roli will sort out what is happening and who is doing. From the pepper corns episode it should be clear that it is not bhabis and roli know she did not do it.So lets hope we get to see some happy episodes.Right now the show is boring.Episode can be seen in 2min.
Originally posted by oldcounty30

Roli's character is smart. She is not going to be shown negative.Hope this is also Matajis plan in letting sid know everything.
Hoping Simar will help in getting Roli and Sid together without Roli knowing that meanwhile Roli will sort out what is happening and who is doing. From the pepper corns episode it should be clear that it is not bhabis and roli know she did not do it.So lets hope we get to see some happy episodes.Right now the show is boring.Episode can be seen in 2min.
You are so positive. I have no hope from the show, not planning on watching it even online for a few weeks till this track ends. If I miss Rosid then I will watch all Rosid scenes on youtube. Some1 has been kind enough to post them. The falling TRP's should tell the CV's something and hopefully they show something better. I can handle Roli turning against Simar because at this pt. Sim deserves it but I cannot handle Sid against Roli & Simar getting Prem & Sid's sympathy especially when Sim started it all by not believing her sister and alling prey to Mataji's plans. CV's should have shown Simar to be a little bit more smarter.
Thanks for the update👏 Sisters split ...evil won again
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Why did Mataji complain about Roli?

qauz this is the game of mata ji

she doesnt take anyone's side by saying this that they both get into a big fight,

it doesnt matter if she complains abt roli or simar, she is getting her target to seperate them both
Ur right mathaji has suceeded in her plans this time. She has already created a rift between the sisters. Frankly speaking i have no interest in now watching this show. its getting worse and i did not like the idea of both sisters fighting. Cvs youll have ruined the show by doing this very disappointed. By doing this if youll think that ur trps will increase then let me tell youll that youll are wrong. the trps have fallen down. 
Originally posted by sagark

Ur right mathaji has suceeded in her plans this time. She has already created a rift between the sisters. Frankly speaking i have no interest in now watching this show. its getting worse and i did not like the idea of both sisters fighting. Cvs youll have ruined the show by doing this very disappointed. By doing this if youll think that ur trps will increase then let me tell youll that youll are wrong. the trps have fallen down. 
The falling TRP's is a good sign (unless CV's expected the fall in TRP and are ok with it being down for a few weeks because it will definitely go up again when Roli Simar find out the truth) it means that CV's will have to change the track. 
Thanks for update, i think roli has to much angery with simar may this time i'm sure roli will turn negative.