Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 1/2 Shivji says-We are one

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Madanike asks Sati will she be able to forget Shivji? No. The time to decide between right & wrong has already passed.  Now it is time to find a way, that will let you fulfill your responsibalities & your wishs both. Sati agrees, saying let father come back from the mahamandal's meeting, then I'll tell him everything, I will not hide anything from him, he will agree to my wish. He has called Shivji at the meeting to compromise, now things will be much better, everything will be allright.

Prasuti calls Sati for Abhisheka , says Revati should participate with Chandra in the Abhishek. Sati assures her that will happen. Madanike tells Prasuti , you'll see Abishek will be done by Chandra & Revati only.

Shivji at Kailash in meditation rembers the Ardhnarishwar's  dance seen by Sati in her dream.

At  bhavan, Madanike says  I'll tell Prajapati to add one more rule at the wedding, after the wedding while  blessing the couple they should say, their love should be like Chandra & Rohini. Seeing you two I feel someone should be there loving me too. Revati is not happy . Seeing Prasuti there, Rohini says, she & Chandra were waiting for her. They both sit for Abhishek. Madanike tells Rohini you have worked very hard today, must take rest now, Revati has not done anything today, she will sit for Abhishek with Chandra. Prasuti & Sati both smile at Madanike's trick. Rohini refuses, but Madanike makes Revati sit with Chandra. Unhappy Rohini leaves from there, Chandra too wants to get up, but is stopped when Madanike joins Chandra's uttariya & Revati's  odhani tying a knot.

Amatya comes there, tells Prasuti, Prajapati will come after sometimes, everything will be allright as long as he is there. This is a letter for devi Sati only.  Prasuti giving the letter to sati asks her to read it.

Daksh's letter-Daughter you are my most favourite, but when someone trys to harm my favourite person, how will I tolerate Shivji & his disciple were trying to create a distance between us. A Prajapati's responsibalities are not bigger then a father's. So I am ready to take any step for your safety, can establish & break any rule but will not allow you to be harmed. That's why I had called this meeting to teach that Aghori such a lesson which he will not be able to forget.Now you need not worry. I have cursed Shivji that he will not be worshipped anymore. He is not a God anymore. I am sure you must be happy with this. This will take care of all your problems. Accept this gift of a father for his most favourite daughter.

Sati is shocked. Madanike comes there, asks Sati, what's happened? What has Prajapati written in the letter? Sati says he hates Shivji.  Madanike reads the letter, says what has Prajapati done, he has cursed Shivji. Sati says he has cursed not Shivji but me, he has not only taken  away Shivji's  status as a God, but he has taken awaymy love, my happiness. Madanike tells her to stop crying, says sometimes steps taken by parents for their child becomes a reason for their bad luck.  Sati crys further now it looks impossible to tell father about, what will I tell her, your daughter has disobeyed you. The daughter he loves most, is fallen in love with his biggest enemy. His daughter wants to live her life with the person, whose name he wants to remove. I have crossed all the limits he will be very disappointed & unhappy with me. He will never understand me. I can't live making my father unhappy & without Shivji I'll die.

Best part of today's epi.-

At Kailash Narad is standing in front of Shivji. Narad greets Shivji  says what to say about Daksh his foolishness  or stupidity, but you have handled the situation with great patience & control. Only you can do this. There is an event before that, I am not able to understand, when Sati came to meet you & you went to meet her, why did you ask her to go. All the past events starting from Sati writing your name on Lotus flowers  till now are pointing only towards Sati, Why are you not accepting her? You are Mahakaal, much before kaal's birth you are connected with Sati, then why are you not accepting her. Shivji replies because that is not possible now. That time, yuga was different, now time has changed.  I am beyond time, but Sati is not, she is born as a human. A human body has it's own limitation, human body is made of 5 elements, when her time gets over, she will have to leave her body.   Narad understands, he further asks, But inspite of knowing everthing, on her first call you went there, why? Shivji replies I have to go on all her calls, because the truth is I am not different from her, but the fact is I can never be with her because I am not seperated from her. she  is with me, we are one.

Precap: Prasuti tells Sati you know, the results of your father's step are not going to be good, but he has fulfilled his responsibalitis towards you.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the detailed update! Sounds like a great episode...sadly I still have to wait a few hours till it is aired here lol
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

Thanks for the detailed update! Sounds like a great episode...sadly I still have to wait a few hours till it is aired here lol

Last part was greatπŸ‘ have corrected typos now. Thanks for liking.😊
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks! amazing scene at the end! now i have to go see the epi
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.
edited
Well it was a nice episode, today ive seen shivji truely loves sati, u could see it in his eyes. But i also saw lots of pain of not beeing with sati because of her human form. It was een exellent episode.
It was soo romantic shivji seeing he ardnarishwar dance what sati saw in her dream.
The pain to see sati's dilemma was also sad because of the letter.
good episode.
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

res.

edited
Well it was a nice episode, today ive seen shivji truely loves sati, u could see it in his eyes. But i also saw lots of pain of not beeing with sati because of her human form. It was een exellent episode.
It was soo romantic shivji seeing he ardnarishwar dance what sati saw in her dream.
The pain to see sati's dilemma was also sad because of the letter.
good episode.

It was a very good epi. He loves his Shakti. He can not be with her because of her human form, but on her call he has to come, so let Sati call him for marriage, he has to come😊. 
.Reshama. thumbnail

nd he will come... mnxπŸ˜‰

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

nd he will come... mnxπŸ˜‰

You know the story of their marriage. Daksh arranged a  swayamvar for Sati, he called all devas, asuras but Shivji. when Sati came with the varmala, not seeing Shivji anywhere, she said Shivay namah & threw her varmala on the ground. shivji appeared from the ground at that moment, with varmala around his neck. Then Daksh had to marry sati to Shivji.😊
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

You know the story of their marriage. Daksh arranged a  swayamvar for Sati, he called all devas, asuras but Shivji. when Sati came with the varmala, not seeing Shivji anywhere, she said Shivay namah & threw her varmala on the ground. shivji appeared from the ground at that moment, with varmala around his neck. Then Daksh had to marry sati to Shivji.😊

i really thought he was invited due to all the rishis and bramhaji.
now that is to clever  and romantic of sat sidei. shiv had to marry her know..πŸ‘πŸΌ