YRKKH 1st Feb WU-JR. Munna's welcome in the home

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
take ur time madhavi di!!!hope ur well...TY
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! Woww!! Lovely episode 😍
I dont have anything else to say...
nakeshya thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update of today's episode.
looking at the precap it look the ignorance track is beginning, Gaythri should not have taken the baby from Askara and asked her to take rest, I know that Gaythri wanted askara to take rest for the next forty days but she should also teach askara to how clam the baby down when the baby cries as gaytri or rajshri or BM can't be there every time the baby, was if the baby cries in the middle of the night so askara does need learn how to calm the baby down when the baby cries and also gaytri also need to teach her to how to look after the baby rather taking the baby away from askara.    
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thank you di for the update awsome epi loved every bit of it i even found congo scene cute 😆 fingers crossed good epi's continue before the jokers go back to there origional avatar 😆
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

thank you di for the update awsome epi loved every bit of it i even found congo scene cute 😆 fingers crossed good epi's continue before the jokers go back to there origional avatar 😆

hi mariam kya precap naksh vl wait till gay3 give the baby  what do u think

Ishradivanluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala_09

hi mariam kya precap naksh vl wait till gay3 give the baby  what do u think

aunty i think naksh will wait as there baby is only a day old so they wont be able to sleep without him and will go to g3 to get there baby what do you think
_Amina_ thumbnail
thank u for the lovely update di 😃
it was just a wowww... episode...!!! awesome simply awesome...!!!
😃 😃
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update. I'm really re-living my memories now. So emotional feelings.
jerry12 thumbnail
Thanks for the sweet update...😊
Very cute update... naitik luk n dng things lik a small baby... tough tym ahead for akshara...😉