1st Feb,11 :WU: Pradeeps Promotion -Failed Mission

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Tanu,

Saw superfast Mona coming back looks like in Rajdhani express when she knew something is wrong and Pradeep did'nt get his promotion , and confronted him

Biwi hoto aise...

Abhi we got to see if she will confront that guy who Niharaika is in love and  whether Pradeep will stop her according to the article u posted earlier
Shanti..it feels sooo good to hv mona bck... god i wanted to hug my screen 🤗

M liking d show already...hope interesting twists cum up...ekta is de queen of twisters...
thanks for the update Armu!

loved todays episode. they showed the bonding of husband n wife so good that the way Pradeep spoke, Mona understood that something is wrong. 👏 and returned immediately. 

loving this serial and specially Mona.
in the precap : the way Mona goes haawww when pradeep says about kissing on the lips was sooo cute :))
Thanks for the wonderful update. Yes, It is awesome to see Mona on the small screen. She is looking like a typical wife - loving her in this new avatar... This is one of the few shows that my hubby said will watch with me so it is more special for me..

Hi Shanti, how are you doing?
Hi Anju doing good, Yes glad to see Mona back, She brings a smile to my face always.😳
Its a different avataar of hers  from Jassi so it will be interesting to watch

Will look for to seeing you around.

Mona as a mom and wife would be great, and asusual she lights up teh screen