WU - Feb 1 - Kunal feels guilty for consummation

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Naz for the Nice Update...

Even I was πŸ˜• and   on thinking the last statement of yours only..what did Kunal think...
For a lawyer like him to reason in right sense and get what is correct wouldn't be tough...But what he is doing...πŸ˜•...

I dont blame Kunal for misunderstanding the scene of siddhi crying with Anand's photo...
Any man at his position would think so as he is already in a Guilt ridden state...on forgetting anand's one and breaking the promise...
Its quite natural...

But as a Man, who is clever, Gold medalist and Upar se an accha vakkil,I didnt expect this from Kunal to go for the divorce for the Guilt he feels and the reasoning he had for it...
atleast later when he was not in vulnerable state  he could have think and reasoned  better...

What will this divorce give each when they had move on in their relation further...Now only its more takkleaf...
And a person like him who was a brilliant vakkal should have easily got the thing or judged it that,
siddhi wouldn't have allowed for such a night,if she doesn't love him or accepted him as a husband...
When he could be reminded of those scenes ,then surely he should be reminded of siddhi's reactions and her approval too...

He should be reminded of how she always wants his family happiness and she does all for it and how she got hurt when she saw Kunal with witcha, How she fought for it, all these should come in his mind and as a person he is ,it shouldn't be tough for him to make 1+1 gives 2...

But what to do ,these Cvs want to show such a separation track,
so Kunal will behave like he did in today's epi and Siddhi will behave even more dumb by not opening her heart and pouring her heart out, instead keeping mum when Kunal goes for divorce thinking that  he wants only that...

Sab Cv's ki Khirubha...

I loved Siddhi's scene with Thakkral...Siddhi Tigress avatar with him impresses me a lot...
She is too good there...

But why she cant be little strong for herself too...

Hope this track doesn't lead further with so much misunderstandings and assumptions..
Hope it clears out and both confess their love for each other on the valentine's eve...

Hopefully may shilpa's marriage scenario help in it...

they are gonna torture us for sure befor giving 1 +1 = 2 πŸ˜†

TY Naz

-Like Kunal we too feel guilty of having watched this crapfest and he wants to divorce Siddhi we too feel like divorcing the show...i know it wont matter to anyone cause this show holds no imp for ne one i wonder why Sameer is a part of it in the first place

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Thanks Naz...
Kye yar.what a boring Tracl..Only Thakral scene was funny..
Thank Naz for the WU. No matter how crappy this show gets, as long as Sameer Soni is in it, I will keep watching and be happy. I didn't start to watch this show for story at the first place, I started watching it for only and only Sammy, so no complains from my side for the crappy tracks. Who cares what the story is as long as I am getting to see Sammy, my 22 minutes are worth while. 

Rani ...dont worry baby...enjoy for now..

.its just beginning...a day will come when u will join our complaining gang...πŸ˜†...I have seen many shows n know how it works...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Rani ...dont worry baby...enjoy for now..

.its just beginning...a day will come when u will join our complaining gang...πŸ˜†...I have seen many shows n know how it works...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Let's hope that day will never come or before that day comes, Sameer is replaced by some other male lead and I leave the show happily myselfπŸ˜ƒ. 
I think it's a combination of different things:

1. His body is still trying to cope with the drugs that stupid Richa put into him and he's still messed up and can't remember exactly how everything happened (I hope this doesn't mean he forgot Richa made a move on him πŸ˜­ ) I think he really is afraid he forced Siddhi to accept him in bed after seeing the broken bangles, and she's putting on a brave face for the family's sake.

2. He confessed his love for Siddhi but it's a love that he doesn't dare confess to even himself when he's sober. Even when he was high and confessing his love to Siddhi (aka Richa) he kept begging her not to be angry with him. Today he couldn't complete the thought of his being in love with her even in his mind.

3. His guilt that he slept with Siddhi on Anand's barsi.

4. His conviction that he's not able to keep Siddhi happy in spite of everything he's done to change himself.

Now we know that this is all a load of crap and Siddhi can tell him the same if they ever talk but the moment poor Siddhi is informed of Kunal's mahaan decision, she's going to think Kunal is divorcing her for Richa. πŸ˜•

Oh, Kunal, why are you such a dumbo
?
kunal reminds of kahin to hoga kashish was also guilty that she sleeps with sujal (her husband s murderer) even she goes to bathroom and takes bath next day it is piyush s barsi  .
Edited by swathipatil - 12 years ago