ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Twice in tonight's episode, Jeet's character really got to me. At the beginning of the series, he was portrayed as the mature and understanding person among the lost and he and Pinky seemed to be the perfect, in-sync couple. I know he has his flaws but I really did not like his behaviour with both Lucky and his own wife, Pinky. 

To be angry with a person is one thing.. but to call your own partner 'stupid' and 'foolish' for something she was doing to help you out, is downright annoying. I wish he had listened to her and her insecurities before starting his MCP-ish rant on how she does not trust him and his ability to run his house. 

Sorry Jeet, but you're acting like a pighead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

Twice in tonight's episode, Jeet's character really got to me. At the beginning of the series, he was portrayed as the mature and understanding person among the lost and he and Pinky seemed to be the perfect, in-sync couple. I know he has his flaws but I really did not like his behaviour with both Lucky and his own wife, Pinky. 

To be angry with a person is one thing.. but to call your own partner 'stupid' and 'foolish' for something she was doing to help you out, is downright annoying. I wish he had listened to her and her insecurities before starting his MCP-ish rant on how she does not trust him and his ability to run his house. 

True. Jeet's character has been going downhill lately, ever since he took the rash decision of resigning. No matter what the circumstances, a rational well-balanced person does just quit his job before ensuring that he has another in hand.

And calling Pinky 'stupid' & 'foolish' showed just what he actually thinks of her. When he told her if she wanted to work, he'll get a full-time governess, I was like 😡 what else is she to you, if after all these years you couldn't understand her.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Jeet has lost his brain ever since he found out high cholesterol 😡 Now he should go for a mental check up I am sure there also he will get a positive report 😡

I agree.. I didnt like his decision of giving resignation out of impulse in the first place.. And I was really not happy how they made that Boss say sorry to him.. Well it was HIM who was doing personal work inside the cabin ignoring his target.. And of course you cant do that in office ! 👎🏼

And then in that lost and found track also, it was cuz of him the kids got into the danger 🤔 His ego and irritation towards Sweety almost cost the lives of their kids..

They should have shown Jeet realizing his mistake and trying to rectify.. Not like that tht the others around him should keep saying sorry to him.. 🤔 Calling Pinky was plain rude and mean.. Pinky might have done wrong by hiding stuffs from her hubby, but she was trying to help him that's all.. Jeet should encourage his wife, not break her bacha-kucha confidence.. Pinky is anyways SO weak.. 🤔 God knows how she must be feeling now 🥺..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jeet is a matured soul..

he is extremist just like Sweety but the other way...

Sweety can be handled if given proper reasons...but Jeet is hard to handle..

I still wonder why Jeet got into argument with Lucky who was just sharing his sorrow of getting ditched and never asked for any money..
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

very true i hate this when man apney ego ki vajah se situation spoil kartey hai rather then samhalney key n wife bas kid ko samhaalney vali aya type nhi hoti pinky bhi   money earn karney ki responsbility n kid ke future ko jeet  pe chodkey purey bharosey ke saath  khuad ghar n kid ko samhalti thi but jeet ne sab spoil kar diya apni jidd ke karan now naya issue that wife work na karey
jeet is definetaly not mature 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Also, when somebody else is insulting your wife, you should support her no matter what.. Later on at home you can sort it out.. At least I expected Jeet will defend his wife even though he will be hurt..

But showing your disapproval in fronta others and letting others insult ur wife is not at all nice ! :(
ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hamzanuha

True. Jeet's character has been going downhill lately, ever since he took the rash decision of resigning. No matter what the circumstances, a rational well-balanced person does just quit his job before ensuring that he has another in hand.

And calling Pinky 'stupid' & 'foolish' showed just what he actually thinks of her. When he told her if she wanted to work, he'll get a full-time governess, I was like 😡 what else is she to you, if after all these years you couldn't understand her.

Exactly! 

That was so unlike him and that was such an insensitive thing to say to a woman who's done so much for the kids. I am sure she must have dreamt of working and having a good career after graduating. We never see HER whine!
ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Jeet has lost his brain ever since he found out high cholesterol 😡 Now he should go for a mental check up I am sure there also he will get a positive report 😡

I agree.. I didnt like his decision of giving resignation out of impulse in the first place.. And I was really not happy how they made that Boss say sorry to him.. Well it was HIM who was doing personal work inside the cabin ignoring his target.. And of course you cant do that in office ! 👎🏼

And then in that lost and found track also, it was cuz of him the kids got into the danger 🤔 His ego and irritation towards Sweety almost cost the lives of their kids..

They should have shown Jeet realizing his mistake and trying to rectify.. Not like that tht the others around him should keep saying sorry to him.. 🤔 Calling Pinky was plain rude and mean.. Pinky might have done wrong by hiding stuffs from her hubby, but she was trying to help him that's all.. Jeet should encourage his wife, not break her bacha-kucha confidence.. Pinky is anyways SO weak.. 🤔 God knows how she must be feeling now 🥺..

Really.. 
He's become that china doll everyone has to be careful about not breaking/cracking. Such a fragile ego. And God knows for what. He should really think about the way he behaves and thinks about other people.

Hate his so called 'moral superiority' due to the way he parents his children. He should take a better look and he'll be put right back in his place.
ronitfan thumbnail
Mru, 

Good to see you too = D
Dont just 'like' heheheheheh
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Initially I found Ahluwalia's family a bit OTT and thought they will face more trouble.. Whereas Ahuja family seemed to have perfect balance in everything !

Now it's completely opposite.. Love the way Sweety and Lucky manage the kids as well as their personal problems without making a big fuss abt anything 👍🏼 They might be exact opposite of each other.. But this is working BEST !

Somehow LOVE Lucky and Sweety ji a lot 😃 Specially Lucky is SOOO amazing ! Everyone should have a Lucky Ji at his home 😛.. He can take perfect decisions for his kids, manage his krazy wife well, can feel romantic with her too, can be friend of his kids as well ! Perfect combo of a family man ! 😃👍🏼