Reality of relationships

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys this is my first topic here

Anyways I saw the first two episodes and I must say that hats off to Ekta and Balaji for such a great start. I know comparisons to BALH will arise but I loved that they have made both shows distinct from each other

One thing I LOVED about this show is the reality of relationships. Usually in Ekta's shows the characters and their relationships are shown at extremes(when a person loves he/she loves to the extreme and vice versa with hate) but I loved how they have shown every relationship realistic. From Mona-Pradeep who are not the typical lovey dovey type pair, to Mona and her kids, I love Rajbeer by the way and his relationship with Mona., it's so cute😳 I also love how balanced and understanding Mona's mother in law is👏. I also love how the kids are not overly annoying as in other shows, the kids are great

Overall I'm really impressed with the show so far hopefully it continues on beautifully as BALH is going and hopefully they maintain the realistic aspect of the show
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Nice post

Yes I liked the episodes I found the first one a little hush hush 
They could have done a bit of editing and spun it over to teh next episode, But the idea was to make the viewers know 3 factors
Relastionship after 10 years of marriage, where the priorities lie and  how to cope with it and at the end of the day the Vaada  the couple share

Small things in life which we wish to share and happiness it brings is always been Mona's forte here and she looks at life  with the duration of marriage to Pradeep in that way and the couple want to have happiness with some progress in life
. The progress part is what Pradeep wishes to make to give everything possible a typical reasoning of a nuclear family ..

Only felt the older kid did'nt look 9 years infact in teh dance @ the Delhi shaadi she looked 12 or 13
And the second one seems 4 as the youngest rajbir.. Maybe more they focus on teh kids I can gauge better

I myself been  married for a decade and could relate to things , Yet would like to see how Ekta presents this kinda story

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
I like this show which is more realistic so far than typical saas-bahu drama...Or fans wanting romance no matter what...

I have been married for a looong time but I myself could relate to it...Remember my 30s and 40s while raising kids..

Only issue I have is we all know Mona and Pawan the actors are not old enough to have 3 kids and eldest daughter looked like 13-14 to me...I did not like how she ran to her dad and kissed him and he carried her to the bedroom as she was sleepy...Girl looks like a teenager and he did not look like a father but more like a brother to her..

NEways this is what I loved abt the show which I posted in antoher topic..

I loved ending for both episode...FIrst one where both holding hands and all 3 kids in between them in the bed...Eyes emoting love and hearts feeling it..Beena kahe sab kuch keh diya..

yesterday how Pradeep told Mona all about the Pub and how he bought a drink for a woman who approached him and ended up finding out what type of girl she was...This is called maturity, understanding, communication and trust-respect between the couple...How Mona did not freak out hearing abt it...Pradeep did not feel scared or shy in telling his evening experience..

I am liking this serial minus Pradeep's idiotic friends..
BTW I loved Mona in JJKN until she got the makeover...Than story went down the hill for me..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
^I agree with you about the last scene in the second episode...I loved how subtly they showed Pradeep coming clean to Mona and then him realizing what she means to him that was amazingly done
yes me to agree with u. really loved the way they showed Pradeep saying everything to Mona and her advice to him of Hanuman chalisa was good.

and secondly in yesterday;s episode, where she immediately returned to mumbai after talking to Pradeep. and her support of him and the bond of husband and wife were shown so very well.

i know its still long way to go for this show, but just based on these 3 episodes there is much to say.

i'm loving this show now.