Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona The Anchor Vs Mona the Actress

zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,

This is my first post here. I am not much of a writer but I think I will be taking part in posting and mostly, replying to other posts, since I find this show very fresh,  not because Mona,  my favorite, stars in it, but because as wife and mom, I find it very real and can relate with quite a few things shown so far in the show..

I  have always loved Mona as an anchor in various shows, I had yet to see her other side...her acting side. I find it very fresh and real.  As an anchor she appeared natural, unbiased and of course beautifu and not to forget her funny and witty sidel. The same can be said about her acting which is  where all these attributes are obvious and likable.

I hope some of you will continue this thread and add on your observation regarding the topic. Mine weren't great so hopefully you will contribute. Thanks (have to get dinner started).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I said this before in another topic but Mona reminded me in this show of why I loved her in JJKN in the first place. I love how subtle she is with her performance. Mona the character is really very well played out and I dont think anyone other than Mona could play Mona betterπŸ‘πŸΌ
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved Mona's acting in JJKN. i still remember JJKN days when me n my cousin watched it without failure.

in this her character is entirely different and the show is very different. i just love to see Mona's acting. 
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mona rocks as an anchor...however, her forte is acting. It was getting boring to see her hosting show after show where the limelight would be on someone else. I am SO glad she decided to return to acting.

I would suggest to the topic starter to watch JJKN. You will get some idea of what a terrific actress she is.😊 Besides, it's not a serial to be missed.😍
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have followed Mona's acting and anchoring . Right from her debut TV show JJKN as Jassi she was amazing and still enjoy watching the show and her participation in JDJ and later as anchoring JDJ and then EKLKBH , She has been wonderful and again now she is back in dailies she is doing an amazing job.

She lights up the TV screen and is always a viewers focus πŸ‘

Its really nice to watch her on Television
a very natural actress no doubt. loved her in jassi and loving her here as mona. 
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mona has always been the best in both... but i got a bit bored seeing her only hosting show as she is a fine actor... 
 so i give 10 on 10 to both her jobs.. as a host and as an actor as well :)
zeezee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

Mona rocks as an anchor...however, her forte is acting. It was getting boring to see her hosting show after show where the limelight would be on someone else. I am SO glad she decided to return to acting.

I would suggest to the topic starter to watch JJKN. You will get some idea of what a terrific actress she is.😊 Besides, it's not a serial to be missed.😍

I did watch an episode of JJKN - Ugly Betty! Yes you are right. She does a fine job and I too am glad that she has made a comeback - as an actress. Thnx for the suggestion. Wish I had more time to say more of Jassi
zeezee09 thumbnail
Nice to read so many remarkable comments on the topic. One thing is clear - her eyes. Both as an anchor and an actress, she radiates warmth as well as some hidden  twinkle and  masti. Now with the entrance of the new girl, maybe we shall  be seeing  an emotional side of her.
zeezee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rups2408

Mona has always been the best in both... but i got a bit bored seeing her only hosting show as she is a fine actor... 

so i give 10 on 10 to both her jobs.. as a host and as an actor as well :)

Well graded Rupali - I too would give her the same marks in both, simply because she is so natural. And as an anchor and an  actor, she shows natural talent and flair with a bindas attitude which for me is so fresh and appealing.