Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update -02/02/12

Posted: 12 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

The episode begins with Madanike consoling a tearful Sati.Sati suggests that perhaps Prasuti will be able to help them.Madanike reminds her Parsuti is not only Satis mother,but also Dakshs wife and daughter of Manu,and they should first show her the letter without telling her anything.
Prasuti is reading the letter as Sati and Madanike look on nervously.Prasuti tells Sati,that she is blessed to be born the Daughter of Prajyapati-he loves her so much that he thought beyond himself and thought only of her.Sati tries hard to smile as Prasuit tells her the decision isnt in the well being of her father,and the consequences wont be too good,but he took it for Sati.She blesses Sati that she should always be loyal to her father and never hurt him.Sati smiles,as she tries to hide how upset she is.
At Bramhalok,Bramha asks Daksh why he took such a decsion and misused the Vardaan he gave him.Daksh adamantly replies-in revenge for his fathers insult and for his daughters safety.Bramha is furious and tells Daksh that he feels even more insulted and says its equivalent to all his four heads being cut of.Bramha reminds Daksh about what destiny has in store for Sati,Why was she born?.He reminds Daksh of how he did severe pencance to please the Devi,so that she would be born as his daughter.Daksh looks at him furiously,as he continues-she was born with the main purpose of marrying Shiva(ahaa!😳,i.e made for each other!😍).He says he cant change destiny,and tells him not to try to change it either-or the consequences will be bad for him?.Daksh replies arrogantly(Surendra Ji is doing a brilliant job..👏God to i hate Daksh!😡) that Sati is his daughter,and he doesnt care aboutdestiny,and tells him he will change all his rules,do anything withinn his power to ensure that Shiv and Sati never become one.
Chandra drags Revati out,and unties thier ghatbandhan.He angrily tells her to stop doing this,and tells her that he only loves Rohini.Revati looks at him tearfully😭 as Sati overhears the conversation.He tells her that he always wanted to marry Rohini only,and he married her only to have Rohini.He tells her when you love someone you see them everywhere,you only think of them,and he has such feelings for Rohini only-not for her.It is only Rohini who makes him feel complete and content.Revati tearfully asks him that is his contentment only important?what about her?.She says at the time of thier wedding she didnt love him,but now she does,and asks him is it wrong to expect something from him?,and reminds him that for all these years she never asked a thing,but she too is his wife.Chandra shuns her that she and only she is responsible for her happiness and grief(What a Jerk!😡hes so very mean-i think it served him right that Daksh gave him a Shrap😈).
Sati is shown walking in the hallway,pensive about the conflict between her father and Shiva recalling what she told Madanike,Dakshs letter,what Prasuti told her and Chandras words about love.
(looks like Thursday is my lucky day-second consequtive Sati Shiva Meet!😳☺️)
Suddenly in the dark a ray of light appears,and with that Shiva(is this a dream?😕).Sati almost instantly forgets all her emotional turmoil 😳and runs towards Shiva.Shiva stands there almost expressionless and Sati hugs him🤪(awww...its quite a long hug..he he).Sati withdraws from the hug,and now looks into Shivas eyes😳.
Precap:-
Sati tells Shiva she knew he would come,as on the other hand Madanike tells Prasuti about Satis love for Shiva-and tells that love is such a thing that makes one forget all thier limits.However Prasuti furiously says that this has to stop.

cheers 
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

You are an absolute angel with your beautiful update!!! OMG- am swooning- hug!!!!!

big res. sati hugged shivji aahhh😍Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Chandrama needs to be taught a lesson- Daksh should have cursed him! lol

tomorrow- is that a dream?
very nice update. can you tell wht shrap did Daksh gave to chanrama?
Originally posted by beeangel11

very nice update. can you tell wht shrap did Daksh gave to chanrama?
I may be wrong but I think Daksha curses him to wither and essentially thus die but Shivji reduces the impact of this curse so that Chandra will wane for 15 days and be his usual brilliant self for the other 15- hence the 15 day lunar cycle.
Originally posted by ccolkat

I may be wrong but I think Daksha curses him to wither and essentially thus die but Shivji reduces the impact of this curse so that Chandra will wane for 15 days and be his usual brilliant self for the other 15- hence the 15 day lunar cycle.

if i am not mistaken then that shrap was from Ganeshji and not Daksh. But i seriously hope something is done abt this chandrama! poor revati!
@dhrashtee-the shrap was from Daksh,the story of Ganesha is that he broke his tusk and threw it at Chandra when Chandra was laughing at him!
no it was from daksh ...ganeshji's shraap was what made chaand have a daag he hit him with something
Hayee the Hug😍

Thanks for that lovely update sweety!