YRKKH wu 2nd feb 2012 - Updated

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

hii frnds... so sorry... I wrote the whole episode while watching and tried to post it through mobile... I dont I got error... I wrote it again... but again the same error... so I couldn't update through my mobile... as I dont have internet at home, I have to wait till I reach office to update... I'll update now...
so sorry for the delay...

Part 1:
Naitik goes down to have dinner... Akshara thinks of writing the dairy... but she couldn't find it... so she talks to the baby directly... she says she is very happy looking at the baby who is sleeping... jst den the baby starts crying... akshara tries to control him but the baby doesn't stop crying... G3 comes der... she says akshara to take rest and she will take care of the baby... G3 takes the baby n goes down... akshara gets restless and disappointed as she is not able to handle the baby... g3 and BM handles the baby and makes the baby to sleep... aftr that G3 gets the baby back to akshara... akshara asks how the baby became silent... G3 gives her some tips... akshara gets worried will she be able to take care of baby... G3 says as she is new she may not know all this but she will know how to handle the baby very soon...

RJ and Vish talks about akshara and her baby... both are happy...

Part 2:
Its first night for akshara and naitik with their baby... Both makes the baby to sleep and look at their baby happily... (new song played in the background... its awesome..) soon both fell asleep... Baby starts crying.. Both wakes up... both r confused and worried on how to change the nappy to the baby... finally both changes the nappy and then makes the baby to sleep...

Here G3 and BM r worried about how akshara manages the baby as she doesn't know anything... they think to go to naksh's room to look aftr the baby... Baisa hears all this and says them to leave baby for naksh as they have to habituate of looking aftr the baby and as a parents its their responsibility to take care of the baby... G3 tries to convince her but baisa says strictly to leave baby to naksh...

Part 3:
Baby again starts crying... both wakes up again... akshara tries to handle the baby.. naitik sings lohri for the baby... (Its very cute).. akshara takes him and finally makes him sleep... due to baby crying whole night both akshara and naitik couldn't sleep properly in the night...

Precap:
DJ, RB and naitik r in the meeting... Client is talking something... Naitik is sleeping in the meeting... DJ n RB r shocked to see him sleeping.. .

Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kursa thumbnail
hi i read that akshars baby will die 😭 i dont want that to happen!!!
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry guys.. saru di had updated, but her full mehnet went waste.. she would need a little time. On top of that, she is updating thru her cel.
I request everyone to please understand. :) She will update as soon as she can.

@ss.. take your time di.. dont worry.. no one will be upset ok? and thanks for updating in such a hectic situation di :) love you laods!
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kursa

hi i read that akshars baby will die 😭 i dont want that to happen!!!

hey chill.. nuthing like dat would happen!
sonu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

nthing such wll happn yaar..dnt worry.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG, so much waste of effort, don't worry dear, take your time and update, we will wait.
maitridarshit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

where did u have read
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

no problem saru di take your tym 🤗

Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Saru Di for d update😛
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
thanks saru aapi 4 the wonderful update 4 aweasome epi.😃