Update for Thur - 02/02 - T obeys TA's orders!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Lovely Comments Shubba Akkaoi!!😃🤗...OMG Akka your song is just super🤣

Its a good episode but with Charu Aunty and Keshav Uncle
🤢

First scene...wow i thought so that they might not show nu...and they didn't
😕

I seriously didn't feel anything or felt pity while hearing Joseph's dialogs
😕...he worked for Charu till that plan fails and talking like mahaan...when he was working for Charu doesn't he know he is doing drogam to his friend and Thulasi is an appavi?...now telling KP aam🤪...after all KP is a third person for TT but Mr.Joseph?😡

Charu oda manasu is telling aam that TA went to the level to divorce Thulasi
🤣...life le for the 1st time her manasu guessed this right😛...madame is going to place a super duper dance hearing divorce news🤢...she is not thappaana ponnu aam...god save us😔 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks Shubba for the super duper fast update with apt title and suitable smiles😉😊..

As everyone guessed it was shown a suspense of we viewers unable to guess what was going on between TA-Thulasi...Oru vela  sorry keturupanoo😆😆..TA lookae serilla..it was like surrender to my kuttima and thulasi was like so brave and it is so strange...What a comedy nothing was in paper.😆😆

Joseph rocked the show though he repents for the mistake but it is untolerable to do injustice for friendship..Keshav i dont know what to say about you..You deserve a tight slap from TA soon you will get it too...😡

Joseph each and every words was a seruppadi to charu...it is true and she was potrayed like a call girl and having lust for other girl's husband is offense rite...But crying and crying whats the use..Will TA accept her as his wife???If he has to he must have done it earlier...Now not i always have a doubt whether ta is acting..Now i m also like shubba getting doubt 
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago

Thanks Shubba for the Awesome update and lovely comments🤗🤗! Hahaha Shubba... you called Pei as Psycho Baby😆😆! I was laughing mad at that🤣. Nice Kolaveri song😃.

They did not show TA/T talk in the room... and sigh! Thulz signed the divorce paper finally.

I cannot forgive Joseph. Whatever it is, he did drogam to TA🤢. What is Puvi/Sudha did not come in correct time to save Thulz? She would be harmed😕. Atleast he is trying to repend unless like some people who never want to change and still backstab like GW/Lav😡.

Charu... what are you going to say when TA says that he consider you only as his friend? Where will you first keep up your face😕? 2 days la marriage aa? Keep dreaming Psycho🤢.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
thanks for the update - i like the lovely "Kolavaryi" part better than the actual update
what happened to Kanagu - he knew the truth
Joseph could have called instead of going to Bangalore
so much technology - want to drag the Pei torture
i like the signing part - at least his family going to leave her alone
Thanks Akkaaa for the beautiful and superduper Update!👏😃

I was waiting nethu for T&T scene, but today got disappointed. I know they wont show the happenings in the room now, but still it was soo short😔 One more thing enna na, i felt that Thuls was overacting end la, dunno but her acting i didnt liked. I think she knows TA is acting nu, so she is also now acting, but it seems to be overactingg😆 Like in VR house scenes😕

What a adi, what a udai😆 Somehow i dont feel pity for Jos. He didnt said he is feeling bad for what he did, but was talking as he is some mahaan😡 If he really felt bad for T&T and told it, i would have pitied but grr..He wanted to talk bad about KP and Charu, but didnt realized that he did the same mistake nu😡 But somehow it was sad too😆 Aiyoo poor Jos chest, Pei kittam ellam adi vanguthu😆...Grrr, dunno what to sayyy😕

Grr...Charu talked as she is some mahaan, grrr, if she marries someone TA ku athu cheating am, aiyoo what a kodumaii...😆Btw, i loved SV oda end scene.😆 Dont kill me, but i liked that cry scene😆 SV did it sooo welll👏⭐️ (Gunss, i know you will boil after reading this. Dont boil, yenna i wont like your fav Charu😆...Gn😃)
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks Shubba For The Super Fast Written Update...
Too predictable. *yawn* Joseph door latch mela kai vekum bodhe I thought Pei is going to stand outside. The director is unnecessarily dragging now. K was asleep. Being a man can't he push a gal and run?! He didn't even put some effort to run. ROFL@last 5 mins. 🤣🤣🤣 The way director is trying to gain sympathy for pei and justify her character is ridiculous. Why is Kumaran torturing the viewers by making us hear all the crap?  TA is her purushanaam. Aambalaikku alayarava illayaam. Nobody understand her aam. Innoruthara kalyanam panna adhu TA ku panra periya drogamaam. 🤢😆  Yeah right! If its true why can't she remain single for life and just live with his memories or become a sanyasi renouncing worldly pleasures? LOSER ! She drools all over his body and giving such pathetic excuses. Has TA ever reciprocated to her or talked sweet nothings during their courtship?! J was irritating to the core in the first half. He has no bloody right to preach Keshav. At least K is a third person to TA. But J is one of his best friend. He did such a big sin and betrayed him for money. The dialogue was pathetic. Keshav's reply was awesome. What a coward Joseph is! All talk only no seyal. If he will really give his life for his friend. Just 3 words "Naan Aabathla irukken" would have done good. What a loser! 😡 But last five mins was just brilliant. Pei should go hang herself after hearing it. Idhukke asandhutta epdi. Where is she going to keep her face when her parents/world get to know? 

Felt very bad for Paati. S.N.Lakshmi's acting was the best.

Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update and comments Shubha.

Don't know why every one around Thulasi is really bad.. now Joseph is fighting like a uthaman while he betrayed TA & T himself...

Can never excuse Charu how much ever she cries... its really arrogant wish that I WOULD GET WHATEVER I WANT

Thanks shubba for that wonderful and fast update...After all that super build-up of yday, to be updating signing of the paper and pei's psychoness along with drohee's vedam oothathu-very tough job...
That song spoke for all of us but then again glad got one more of this episode thru and we hope that the cycle after this 360 degree turn starts its not on some positives hereafter..
For once I agreed with KP..if Joseph said that he cud give his life for truth , he cud have spoken the truth to TA when he had the opportunity..at least he cud hv quickly said keshav and pei mosham..i am tied in blr at least..but then again we dont what they wud have twisted and said abt that...
But tying joseph cud be the worst thing pei cud hv thought of..this is surely to be her waterloo...hopefully...
hope tmrw TA comes to know abt the court that he has to attend..wonder how..
but after such a torture scene today, anything shud be better...