2nd Feb,12:WU: MohUr -- Happy Ever After *Last Episode*

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the wonderful update, Tanu.

Thank you for doing all the Friday updates, and when needed filling in for other days.  Greatly appreciated. 🤗
thnx for the update n all ur updates.😊

wish the cast all the very best for future...n MOHUR rocks>>>n will always be one of the most fav jodis on tv...kudos to HARSHASI for giving us these  luvly characters👏
Originally posted by likarsh

Thank you for the wonderful update, Tanu.

Thank you for doing all the Friday updates, and when needed filling in for other days.  Greatly appreciated. 🤗

Thank u so much for ur support  🤗   pleasure to meet u .. n hope to keep in touch 😊

Originally posted by _xCIOT_

wish the cast all the very best for future...n MOHUR rocks>>>n will always be one of the most fav jodis on tv...kudos to HARSHASI for giving us these  luvly characters👏

🤗Thank u dear.. n yes i loved Mohur.. the show had a very good concept and good gripping content...  but alas! 
Thank you so much Tanu for well detailed update.

You were always here on time no matter what to give update and hopefully I watch another show where you also give updates.

Harshad / Aasiya were a surprised package that worked and made us all for in love with MohUr.

God Bless the cast.
No problem, Tanu.  I will definitely still be around.

I really wanted to say this, I forgot to write it in my first reply. Thanks for translating the couplet.  🤗  Means a lot. Really, it does. Not just to me, but for a lot of lurkers here.
Tanu, thank youuu so much for the detailed WU and all your WUs so far. 🤗

About Mohur - I'm gonna miss them terribly 🥺
tnx for the last update of the show

will Miss them😕
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thank you so much Tanu for well detailed update.

You were always here on time no matter what to give update and hopefully I watch another show where you also give updates.

Thank u dear...🤗 n certainly hope so we will meet somewhere.. m a big time spammer on IF .. 😆 

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

🤗

About Mohur - I'm gonna miss them terribly 🥺

🤗  i know.. me too.. i really loved the show from the day i saw the promo it was magical 

Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

will Miss them😕

My pleasure.. 😊 n yep.. me too 
Thanks for wonderful update.   Mohit will be missed very much.   Alll the best to whole cast and crew of the show