Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update and thanks for all the updaters. Though the show ended fast I am glad that it went on without any dramatic twists and ended on a happy note . A good story and good performance will be remembered for long even if the run was short. I have seen Aasiya in bandini for almost 2 years and admired her role of santu more than any other female lead for the character had deep roots in the Indian traditions and strong belief in the institution of marriage. Likewise kastur is also a very good character and aasiya is the perfect choice for that role.
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for all the WU's you have done for DP over the course of the show, much appreciated! ⭐️ The same applies for the other updaters too. 😃

Will miss MohUr/HarshAsi a lot!  Hope to see them back on our screens soon! ❤️ Wishing them and the DP team all the best for the future.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
According to Chitra, there was a minor change when Mohan repeated the couplet to Kastur.

First it was about his Moon smiling at him and the second time about his moon feeling shy😉
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Baapji aur unn key rules key rehtey there can never be a happy ever after 🤢 but i know Mohan will always out smart him 🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And thanks for all your effort in doing the written updates of DP
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update ,will miss MohUr.
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏Great update.
I have one question only. What kind of MBA degree takes one month?
Edited by neelabha - 12 years ago
apa123 thumbnail
thanks for the gr8 updates! going to miss the show! cant believe its the last episode!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelabha

👏Great update.
I have one question only. What kind of MBA degree takes one month?

He didn't complete his degree because he couldn't take the final exams in the last semester.  

Don't ask why he was there for four years for an MBA degree. 😕
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
unrealistic ending... firstly, u need 2 apply n go thru the ful application process 2 do an MBA course here in UK n trust me its nt tht easy n quick... plus ders dates tht u hav 2 submit ur applications by n ders a fixed exam n assignment time 2... ders no way he cud hav dne his MBA in a month! reali unrealistic/fake!